Hey guys!

I'm new here, Im a 31 yo from Spain I'm going to briefly relate my story. Started to take the drug in January 2020. Took it in a dosage of 0.5mg for 6 months or so, until I started to notice those tipical white bumps on my nipples. Then nothing happened, no crash or anything during the followings months. But later, on late November, I restarted the treatment and took it only for two days before crashing. One day 0.5 and the other 0.25. I stopped on 2nd day bc I changed my mind and didn't wanted to take the pill after all.

The thing is that my sympton were only a mild numbed penis. No libido loss, no mental issues etc. My erections were pretty fine at that moment. Maybe testicle shrinkage and dryed penis skin too.

But things got worse 3 months ago after I did a short fast of 30 hours. Then my glans got even more numbed (the numbing is mostly on the glans, the skin below feels almost the same), and a bit shrinked too.

Few weeks ago, I took St John's Wort for a few days (it seem that it gave me alergic reactions so I discontiued it) and my erections and skin improved, but not the numbedness.

Tbh, I don't give this condition too much thinking , but it really gets annoying and it's time to take control of it.

Can someone be so kind to tell me what's that so called "Protocol" that you are following and where I can start?

Thank you all for reading