User Tag List

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like you had a great run. I'm on day one of PCT and as far as I can tell, I'm not noticeably shutdown. I've read that a pct is not even necessary for a four week cycle of 11-oxo at 300mgs, and it's been a cycle with very minimal sides, except when I was adding in an additional 500 or so mgs 11-oxo:) Lethargy was pretty bad then, and in hindsight I'd rather run AL at 6-9 caps and stack with something else if I wanted a more muscle building effect. I think AL @ 6 caps contains 200mg 11-oxo so it's main effect is to be anti-catabolic while dunning on a calorie deficit.

I'd strongly recommend you stack 3 caps of SNS Cissus XT with Achilles, as that will give you the necessary 3g ed dosage which I find is very effective for pain relief, etc. I did this for most of the cycle (with some glucosamine, etc) and I didn't have bad joint pain. When I stacked Andromass, Androhard and Epi the joint pain was crippling. I will never do that again.
    Last edited by markam; 12-27-2012 at 08:05 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn EPI and AH!!
    That's sounds like a joint drier right there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Damn EPI and AH!!
    That's sounds like a joint drier right there.
    Yep. I think that Epi is a lot harder on the joints than AH, but together, a stack made in hell!

If cortisol is to low, that can also be painful, which happened when I took Endoamp every day. Endoamp is a great product, but too powerful for me to run everyday.

For cortisol control I'm using SNS reduce xt @ 1 cap x3 ed and also Anabeta elite which has cortisol control. I'll run the Reduce xt for 4 weeks and the Anabeta for 6 weeks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My joints felt good on AMv2 and epi but 1g of AHv1 killed my joints, but it had me looking leaner than I've ever been.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Jack O'Neill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: My Androlean/Androhard/AndroEnhance log

Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    My joints felt good on AMv2 and epi but 1g of AHv1 killed my joints, but it had me looking leaner than I've ever been.
    It's when I upped AH to 6caps that my joints became painful.
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?
    Col. Jack O'Neill - Stargate SG1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack O'Neill View Post
    It's when I upped AH to 6caps that my joints became painful.
    I'm on 6 AHv3 right now and I feel pretty good. Little stiff in the right knee but that might be the change in running shoes but I'm keeping tabs on it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PCT - End of Week 1/4

My infos this morning :
    Weight : 93.4kg / 205.5lbs (+7.4kg/+ 15.2lbs from start)
    Waist : 89 cm / 35'1 (+3.5cm/+1'2 from start)
    BF (YMCA + 1% ... about my real BF%) : 15% (-0.1%, nearly same rate than last week)

Body evolution Graph :
    Look below in attached thumbnails

Followed diet this week :
    Carb Back-loading :
    * Day without workout : Fast until 12PM, Keto diet (+/-)
    * Day with workout : Fast until 12PM, Keto diet until the end of workout, then Carb Backloading

Macros
    Without workout
    Prots : 230g
    Carbs : 0g
    Fat : 220g
    Total kCal : ~2800kCal: 10% above my maintenance

With workout
    Prots : 270g
    Carbs : 200-250g
    Fat : 150g
    Total kCal : ~3000-3500kCal: Up to 30% above my maintenance

Workouts of this week

No Karate sessions this week, holidays.....

Changes for the next week :
    Nothing's planned for the next week. I continue like this previous week

Concerning workouts, I finally kept the same program than during the cycle.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SUMMARY

All seems to be good after this 1st week of PCT. My weight didn't changed (slightly upped) but I didn't take too much fat (and there was Christmas and New Year nights ). However, I always followed my diet (excepted for the 2 special nights - 12/25 and 12/31 where I eat much more than usual after my workout)

For the moment, there's no problem to declare and I hope it will go on like that.
    Didn't loose any weight and my workouts are always very good ! Weights on the barebell are upping on each workout as if I was on cycle.... strange isn't it .... ?

My elbows are however always very painful on morning and during workouts. This is a problem for biceps and triceps workouts. I can't work at maximum :-(. I'm still waiting for Achilles supp.... Today, I take 6g/day of glucosamine but it doesn't improve my elbows. I always took 4g but I know this supp is only to avoid pain. Will see.....

Concerning libido, it strangely upped since few days. I want to jump on every (pretty) girl I cross in the street. More than usual and it's hard like a wook on each morning

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ANNEX - ATTACHED PICTURES

WeightFollowUp 31.12.12.jpgWorkoutFollowUp 31.12.12.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack O'Neill View Post

My elbows are however always very painful on morning and during workouts. This is a problem for biceps and triceps workouts. I can't work at maximum :-(. I'm still waiting for Achilles supp.... Today, I take 6g/day of glucosamine but it doesn't improve my elbows. I always took 4g but I know this supp is only to avoid pain. Will see.....
    I find Cissus very good for relieving pain. SNS Cissus xt is a good one. 2x2 caps a day 30 minutes before food or 3 caps a day if you're using Achilles. The 5% Cissus is best for pain relief, not the Cissus that is 40-50%.

Great log BTW. Although we've had different approaches for essentially the same cycle, (mine being a calorie deficit on cycle and slightly above maintenance in PCT, seems we've both had good results. I've put much of the weight back on now I'm in Pct, but with a fair bit less fat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PCT - End of Week 2/4

My infos this morning :
    Weight : 93kg / 205.5lbs (+7kg/+ 14.3lbs from start)
    Waist : 89 cm / 35'1 (+3.5cm/+1'2 from start)
    BF (YMCA + 1% ... about my real BF%) : 15.1% (+0.1%, nearly same rate than last week)

Body evolution Graph :

Followed diet this week :
    Carb Back-loading :
    * Day without workout : Fast until 12PM, Keto diet (+/-)
    * Day with workout : Fast until 12PM, Keto diet until the end of workout, then Carb Backloading

Macros
    Without workout
    Prots : 230g
    Carbs : 0g
    Fat : 220g
    Total kCal : ~2800kCal: 10% above my maintenance

With workout
    Prots : 270g
    Carbs : 200g
    Fat : 150g
    Total kCal : ~3000kCal: Up to 15% above my maintenance

Workouts of this week

No Karate sessions this week, holidays.....

Changes for the next week :
    No workouts planned for this week due to my job. So from tuesday up to the next workout (monday 4PM), I will be on keto diet all days. No carbs planned

SUMMARY

PCT seems to be good after 16 days. No particular things to say. Strength is always to the top, same than during cycle. My weight doesn't change (slighty decreased this week). What is strange is that I feel better under the barebell for the bench than during the cycle. I upped with 2kgs (~4.5lbs) yesterday instead of 1kg usually (~2.2lbs)
    Libido is always up.
    My elbows feel much better (I didn't still have Achilles or Cissus help. Pbms of shipment :-( )

I planned to restart Carb back loading from next monday for one week and then, after the 4th day of PCT, I will start a bridge cycle with Ostarine to cut without (I hope so) loosing some weight (and muscle I gained with Androlean). The bridge cycle will be on keto diet essentially (lots of prots/fats, 0 carbs excepted one refeed/week).

ANNEX - ATTACHED PICTURES

WeightFollowUp 07.01.13.jpgWorkoutFollowUp 07.01.13.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    I find Cissus very good for relieving pain. SNS Cissus xt is a good one. 2x2 caps a day 30 minutes before food or 3 caps a day if you're using Achilles. The 5% Cissus is best for pain relief, not the Cissus that is 40-50%.

Great log BTW. Although we've had different approaches for essentially the same cycle, (mine being a calorie deficit on cycle and slightly above maintenance in PCT, seems we've both had good results. I've put much of the weight back on now I'm in Pct, but with a fair bit less fat.
    Happy to see that you've got good results too ! I wanted to go with a slight calorie deficit at the beginning od the cycle but I preferred to do the contrary. Il will do it for my next bridge cycle with Ostarine

Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    Ben and Jerrys sponsored athlete.