Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Jack O'Neill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: My Androlean/Androhard/AndroEnhance log

Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    Just checked the dates, and I think we actually started on the same day. Just thought I'd mention the coincidence. Today is day 51 for me. I've reduced the dosage a little, now dosing 6AL 6AH 3AD.
    Do you have somewhere a log of it?
    What are your feeling after 50 days? Why did yiu reduce dosage a little?
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?
    Col. Jack O'Neill - Stargate SG1

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack O'Neill View Post
    Do you have somewhere a log of it?
    What are your feeling after 50 days? Why did yiu reduce dosage a little?
    What with family and work, I didn't really have time to log it, but I'm pleased with the results, as a relatively light cycle with minimal suppression. I've lost a little weight and recomped pretty good, but I did miss running something that was a little stronger, but that was the nature of the cycle. I would do this cycle again, but definitely not with AE as my upper body had a bad reaction to it even after one application. I sent the other two tubes back and finished the tube by applying it on my legs, which was not the best application site for it, but atleast my legs tolerated it much better.

I ended up with five bottles of AL and will use 2 1/2 on this cycle. With the benefit of hindsight, I will keep the dosage at 6AL, 6AH for the next cycle and maybe stack with Mechabol, or something else that is good for a recomp. The next cycle will be for a full 12 weeks whereas this one will be about 8 1/2 as I've used higher doses. The lethargy from AL seems to kick in above 6 caps, and I really don't like that feeling, also I find I'm not so productive re work. Also, this cycle would be better run in warmer weather as it really is too cold for running outdoors in the UK at the moment. (I have very basic weights at home and cardio is running, etc as I'm not a member of a gym).
    Last edited by markam; 12-13-2012 at 06:48 AM.