Day 1/84 - Week 1/12

Start of the cycle today !

Here's finally what I planned for my 12 weeks cycle :

- 6 caps AndroLean v3
- 3 caps AndroHard v3
- 2 caps AndroDrive
- 3 pumps AndroEnhance
- 2 pumps Dermatherm Gel (until the bottle is empty)
- 2 spoons of TOCO8

So, I started today. I took 11 caps on waking, put 3 pumps of AndroEnhance (1 for each upper arms/traps and 1 for pecs). Dermatherm on abs as usual since 4 weeks.

My infos this morning (after saturday night carb refeed) :
Weight : 86.3kg / 189.9lbs
Waist : 85.5cm / 33'7
BF (YMCA method) : 12.8% (even if this is not correct, it's a good way to follow something)
With an average of several BF% formulas, my BF% would be around 14.1% which seems to be more realistic

Followed diet this week :
- Keto diet (0 carbs on 7 days, carb refeed on 7th day from 6PM-10PM)

Macros
With or without workout
Prots : 170g
Carbs : 0g
Fat : 170g
Total kCal : ~2150kCal : I'm ~15% under maintenance

I don't want to increase my macros from the 1st week of my cycle 'cause I know all PHs are slow to take effects. From my last cycle last year, I started to feel some changes from the 3rd week (My cycle was 4 weeks long only)

My workout is based on Heavy Duty with 4 workouts/week :
On Monday : Pecs/Biceps
On Wednesday : Shoulders/Triceps/Traps
On Friday : Back
On Sunday : Legs

No cardio at all but Karate sessions on Tuesday (8PM) and Saturday (10AM). It's more intense than a good HIIT session

I will log workout results at the end of the week (once week workouts are finished)

My goal is to gain muscle without gaining fat. The best would be to gain muscle and lose fat in the same time.
That's why I'm starting low in calories. I will increase at maintenance next week, always in keto diet, then I will increase more than maintenance on the 3rd week with Carb Back loading protocol for the diet.

I thank all people who helped me the last weeks to plan my cycle.

I will modify and adapt my macros and my calories total each weeks in function of how I feel and how I look.