Sponsor Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not much harder...very legit stuff from where im sitting

Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    look harder
    Visit RxWhey.com for all your protein and supplement needs. You loved us on Primordial, now we're here to help you on get swole at Swole Source.

For nutritional and training tips, flash sales, and more, visit us at Facebook.com/RxWhey

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: HGH is too damn expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by ctAL View Post
    whats wrong with macs?

i got a mbp an also an ipad

phone is a galaxy s3 though
    Nothing at all, haha. I'd like an iPad as there are some interesting midi controllers and effect based apps, but like you my phone is a droid, which I much prefer to an iPhone (at one point I had the 3g.)

Quote Originally Posted by PNMike View Post
    Not much harder...very legit stuff from where im sitting
    Must be a nice seat.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Curious as to why you'd want HGH besides obvious reasons? For a majority of people the price point won't justify much in terms of it being worth it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandman View Post
    Curious as to why you'd want HGH besides obvious reasons? For a majority of people the price point won't justify much in terms of it being worth it.
    Not sure how to respond to this, lol. I would want it for the obvious reasons. The cost prohibition to run it at a decent dose is why I don't.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Peptides 4x a day? I guess that still wouldn't really compare to a high dose of GH

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Not sure how to respond to this, lol. I would want it for the obvious reasons. The cost prohibition to run it at a decent dose is why I don't.
    Didn't know if you interested from a competition stand point or what. That's all, I can't imagine many everyday gym rats shelling out that type of money for something unless it's going to be worth it's money in the long run.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't know if you interested from a competition stand point or what. That's all, I can't imagine many everyday gym rats shelling out that type of money for something unless it's going to be worth it's money in the long run.
    i know many many many who do shell out and are glad they do, gym rats, very serious ones tho
    btw, the long run IS the point of hgh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    i know many many many who do shell out and are glad they do, gym rats, very serious ones tho
    btw, the long run IS the point of hgh
    What I meant was I wouldn't spend the money unless in the future I was competing and the HGH could help me win some money that would help pay for it. I don't blame anyone for spending their money if they have it, everyone has hobbies. For me I couldn't justify that kind of money spent. Maybe I'm cheap or in the wrong profession.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What I meant was I wouldn't spend the money unless in the future I was competing and the HGH could help me win some money that would help pay for it. I don't blame anyone for spending their money if they have it, everyone has hobbies. For me I couldn't justify that kind of money spent. Maybe I'm cheap or in the wrong profession.
    That is the exact thought I am having. I do not compete. If I compteted and this hobby was at that level for me, HGH is not THAT expensive. But I do not compete. While I take the gym serious, it's strictly for personal satisfaction, and at that point the price of GH is generally cost prohibitive in the sense of knowing it will be a recurring cost.