User Tag List

Thread: Why i hate awor

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why i hate awor

Said that shitty Trieste study I did was somei sort of game changer that would make the world sit up and take notice. It came out three years later and literally nobody gave a fuck.

Allied the entire community to get buttfucked by us pharma cunts by doing the studies in the US
    One was a complete right off, the other took a fucking decade and wasn't even that good.

Told everyone TRT never works, because he was on it, when in fact there are many TRT recoveries including bad crash cases like tigershull, mcbiofh, scaredcunt30. And I would have as I had a normal cock and balls four years off.

This shit allowed for cunts like cdnuts to enter the sphere for.mikd cases. Trt doesn't work but my raitating herbs does rofl.

Fucking ran away twice, once after his meelk theesel crash - he had told everyone to take this shit - another before Baylor and didn't even give his thoughts in that having boasted that he brought it in.

Uses his family as an excuse/human shield to remind anonymous and limit what he does.

The way all these gimps kiss his arse when he's done arguably more harm than good. All well having the right theory but if utajes you fifteen fucking years to do anything constructive about it it's not much fucking use cunt.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also I contact the cunt in 2019, he's like oh it sounds like you have pretty much recovered

No asking why, no congratulations, no sharing it with the forum or asking me to do so.

Classic PFS jealousy.

In fact he ignored my request to reinstate the recoveries section or at least the success stories one. The one that Quebec twat ozeph did was as a result of me asking.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are multiple people who also got symptomatic improvement from trt as well

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fucking useless Swiss spastic cunt, should be hated by core PFS victims like cdnuts is.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Then fucking censors and bans folk who rightfully complain about how fucking shite the studies have been.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "don't do TRT don't do creatine don't youxha nothing it will crash you don't do anything at all"

Fucking useless Swiss spastic cunt

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The hebtekks that Italian dude rb52 or whatever who is totally fucked TRT may help him he doesn't know 😂😭😂😭😂😭😂😭