User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Age Force HGH patch

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the reply's. I'll spend my money else where.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that's too bad. carl lanore of superhuman radio really pushes these, i woulda thought he'd research them before recommending them as he seems like a standup guy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know about you guys, but I'm actually getting pretty good results from my AF patch stack:

DHEA + Preg
    Fat Burning
    Testo100
    HGH PowerPatch

Recovery could be placebo but I felt a lot better even from the first night. And the stack seems to be accelerating my results of my fat loss since starting Intermittent Fasting. Felt a bit more of a sense of well being.

Of course I could just be a better responder than those of you who haven't seen positive effects.... or my mind+body just creates bomb ass placebo results. Don't care either way since placebo or not these results have manifested after starting the stack.

I am placing patches on the tops of my feet btw. DHEA and Testo100 goes on in the morning. Fat Burning and HGH go on a bit before last meal of the day after my shower and after taking off the other two patches.

Just thought I'd share.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgodlike View Post
    I don't know about you guys, but I'm actually getting pretty good results from my AF patch stack:

DHEA + Preg
    Fat Burning
    Testo100
    HGH PowerPatch

Recovery could be placebo but I felt a lot better even from the first night. And the stack seems to be accelerating my results of my fat loss since starting Intermittent Fasting. Felt a bit more of a sense of well being.

Of course I could just be a better responder than those of you who haven't seen positive effects.... or my mind+body just creates bomb ass placebo results. Don't care either way since placebo or not these results have manifested after starting the stack.

I am placing patches on the tops of my feet btw. DHEA and Testo100 goes on in the morning. Fat Burning and HGH go on a bit before last meal of the day after my shower and after taking off the other two patches.

Just thought I'd share.
    That's interesting, I didn't feel a thing from it

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gotta LOL at the dosages. I guess it's the transdermal delivery that makes 1mg of Horny goat weed effective

Testo/100

Androstenetrione 21mg - works safely and naturally to elevate Testosterone levels by binding to, and inhibiting, the functions of Aromatase, which is an enzyme that converts Testosterone to Estrogen. It sounds complicated but the bottom line is that Androstenetrione will help to elevate natural Testosterone production dramatically!
    D-Aspartic Acid 22mg - is based on an amino acid found naturally in the body, increases the production of Testosterone by enhancing the cellular production of signal molecules that control the secretion of Testosterone.
    Stinging Nettle root 14.5mg - extracts have been extensively studied in human clinical trials. These extracts have been shown to help to increase free Testosterone levels more effectively than any other herbal substance!
    Muira Pauma 6.5mg - is a combination of two flowering plants that are native to the Amazon rain forest. It improves both erectile function and sexual desire. It also helps to moderate stress.
    Tribulus 1mg - is a family of plants found in many warm regions. The active ingredient (steroidal saponins) increases Testosterone levels, boost libido and improve sports performance.
    Zinc 1mg - is an essential mineral that is naturally present in many foods. It plays a crucial roll in numerous aspects of cellular metabolism, cell division immune system function, and protein synthesis.
    Boron 1mg - is a natural mineral found in our foods and in our environment. Boron is used for building strong bones, treating osteoarthritis, as an aid for building muscles and increasing testosterone levels, and for improving thinking skills and muscle coordination.
    Maca 1mg - is a plant grown in the high Andes of Peru. Maca heightens libido and improves semen quality. It has powerful hormone normalizing effects and increases energy and sexual desire.
    Horney Goat Weed 1mg - moderates blood pressure, supports libido, sexual function, and promotes a feeling of wellbeing.
    Added To The Formula For All Orders As Of 11/15/2012

Furostanolic Saponins from Fenugreek 3mg – This ingredient helps one’s system to release a luteinizing hormone that in turn stimulates the testicles to elevate testosterone production levels. And, at the same time it prevents your body from any “rebound” effect when it recognizes higher testosterone production. So it provides an awesome dual benefit result!
    Forskolin from Coleus Forskohlii 3mg
    Last edited by markam; 06-06-2013 at 05:43 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wanted to update and say things are still going well and I can tell the diff between on days and off days of testo.....

There's a definite swag walk factor that the patches add.....lol. Again, I could just be a rather positive responder but I have dropped about 4lbs and it seems to all be fat that I've lost. You can definitely feel the slight stomach burn... and it has kept me awake longer at times.

Sleep is better, mood is better, overall libido and functional boost. No Violent diarrhea from DAA feelings either. I'm grateful to be seeing the benefits but also feel kinda bad for those who didn't get anything from the patches. Not wanting to claim that these are Jesus in a patch but just that i'm seeing positives from using them.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's because there's only 22mg of DAA.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can see that the OP has decided not to buy these patches but for reference, they are junk.

Scientifically speaking they cant work as the HGH molecule is too large and heavy to permeate the skin. Not everything can be made transdermal. In order to work effectively as a transdermal the molecular weight needs to be ideally below 500 daltons. HGH has a molecular weight of about 22,000 Daltons. So you see the problem!

In order to make HGH transdermal, you either need to modify the molecule in some way to make it pass through the skin or use a bed of small needles on the patch in order to penetrate the skin.

Taking the first solution of modifying the HGH molecule which I have heard some people say that Age Force have done, I call BS on this. Can you really tell me that some little tin pot little supplement outfit has managed to do enough R & D, go through enough trails and most importantly spend enough cash to modify the HGH molecule when the combined financial strength, intelligence and resources of Genetech, Pfizer and Eli Lilly who have failed to achieve this? Seems unlikely. It would be the equivalent of me producing a spaceship in my garden shed capable of light speed and above when NASA, the Russians and the Europeans cant.

As for the second solution, we know the patch doesnt have the needles as you would be able to see them.

There is the other reason why these patches have to be junk. HGH is a controlled substance in the US and in most countries. It cannot be sold without the proper prescription otherwise it is illegal. Now I know that no-one who buys an ageforce patch has been given a script for HGH before they buy it so if there were actual HGH in it then age force would be breaking the law. Hence there cant be actual HGH in it.

The really surprising thing for me is that the FDA haven't shut these guys down and indicted them - especially given what happened over at PP so we know they look at these things.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I remember correctly I read that its a plant molecule the resembles HGH and the human body can not tell the difference.

Scam artist to the full degree.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Age Force HGH patch

Don't hold back... tell us how your really feel about the patches, Infamy!
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.