User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Age Force HGH patch

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably the same reason they haven't gone after all the "homeopathic" HGH products, which is that they spring up like grass in spring. too many to mop em all down, so unfortunately they go after big guys like PP who present a steady target.

so many people i know are doing or want to do the HCG diet with drops. i know it's not HGH but the same info applies. both molecules are too large to be absorbed from the GI tract; if they were actually present in detectable amounts they would simply be hydrolyzed into constituent parts. and setting aside the dubious science of homeopathy for a second and assuming that homeopathic theory is 100% correct, they still cannot work as "Like Cures Like" in homeopathy-- a substance which causes a condition is taken in extremely dilute amounts to prevent that condition, i.e. bee venom for a bee sting. so taking homeopathic HGH or HCG goes against the principles of homeopathy (note that neither are registered with the homeopathic pharmacopeia). homeopathy is a bit like unicorn science anyway

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    If I remember correctly I read that its a plant molecule the resembles HGH and the human body can not tell the difference.

Scam artist to the full degree.
    ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

and ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Wait a minute let me get my breath, ha ha ha ha ha ha

Oh wait, these guys are serious arent they?!

If it actually did resemble the HGH molecule so much so that the human body cant tell it apart then it would be a chain of 191 amino acids, and we are back to the size/weight absorption problem!

Not only that but do you mean to tell me this secret HGH miracle molecule can be extracted from plants so cheaply that these guys can make a profit on it but Pfizer etc know nothing about it or if they do know about it they havent started stocking it despite the huge profit potential on it (HGH is very expensive to make and there are only a few labs in the world with the right equipment).

Scam artist indeed Mr Ape!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamy View Post
    ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

and ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Wait a minute let me get my breath, ha ha ha ha ha ha

!
    one of your best posts ever lmao

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember reading it on AM from one if their reps.

This is directly from their wedsite.

What is genetically engineered HGH? In 1982 the first medicine to be genetically engineered and approved by the US FDA was insulin. Shortly thereafter the technique of genetically engineering HGH (Human Growth Hormone) was developed. Prior to genetic engineering, HGH had to be extracted from cadavers. Today, genetically engineered HGH comes from modified plant protein. It is identical in every respect to the natural HGH produced by one’s pituitary gland.

Similar to what I remember.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    I remember reading it on AM from one if their reps.

This is directly from their wedsite.

What is genetically engineered HGH? In 1982 the first medicine to be genetically engineered and approved by the US FDA was insulin. Shortly thereafter the technique of genetically engineering HGH (Human Growth Hormone) was developed. Prior to genetic engineering, HGH had to be extracted from cadavers. Today, genetically engineered HGH comes from modified plant protein. It is identical in every respect to the natural HGH produced by one’s pituitary gland.

Similar to what I remember.
    Yes, what they are describing above is "standard HGH' i.e. the stuff that Pfizer, Eli lily etc produce. I think the proper name is Humatrope from memory. No (legit) company uses cadaver HGH and so in order to get HGH they produce it via recombinant DNA technology and that is what is prescribed today. Humatrope is essentially identical to HGH (well Ok there are some differences but nothing relevant here) and it is used interchangeably in forums and even in the medical profession sometimes with actual HGH. So all the same factors apply including the need to inject it as it cant be absorbed through the skin.

But as I mentioned above, the facilities and ability to make Humatrope are very expensive and there are few factories in the world which can do this. Age force aren't one of those companies that own them and you cant just approach Pfizer and ask them to supply you HGH.

If the above is supposed to describe HGH that is in their patches then this implies they are using standard Humatrope in their HGH patches. Which if is true means that it is ineffective (as it cant penetrate the skin) and it also means they are breaking the law selling a controlled substance.

So if age force are telling the truth and there is hgh in the patches then they are ineffective. If they dont have actual HGH in their patches but something else then they are ineffective if you want HGH! whatever way you look at it, the patches are ineffectitve.

Not only that but their blurb above is wrong as recombinant DNA technology doesnt use plant protein. It uses actual Human GH and E Coli bacteria. No plants involved as far as Im aware!

Id love to see a rep comment on this. Chances are they are some paid meathead with no endocrinological knowledge or training whatsoever though so we wouldnt get much sense from them.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ageforce is a joke and they're scammers too. I've tried 4 different patches they made (guess I needed to prove to myself that they really, really didn't work). But the worse thing was that I got conned into doing the autoship b.s. and even when I cancelled it according to their procedure, they kept charging me every month. I called them and when I finally reached a human (and I use that term loosely), he told me he didn't like my attitude, cursed at me and hung up the phone. I'm having to go through my bank to file fraud charges to get them to stop. Just say no.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hard to believe that something w/ GH's molecular weight is able 2 pass through the skin... I'd deem it ineffective IMO

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

transdermal delivery of HGH

Since you say "scientifically speaking” then I can assume you are in fact a scientist and also as a scientist I would like to pass
    the following web link on for your review and intellectual exchange.

http://www.intelon.org/publications/YangBM2012.pdf

It is nice to meet a fellow Phd on this website. Is your field of study molecular biology or Nanobiology?
    I would be interested in reading your publications, please provide a link when you have the opportunity.

Established Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) Enuke65's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I smell a rep
    I fear no evil. The shadow is mine and so is the valley.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nanotechnology View Post
    Since you say "scientifically speaking” then I can assume you are in fact a scientist and also as a scientist I would like to pass
    the following web link on for your review and intellectual exchange.

http://www.intelon.org/publications/YangBM2012.pdf

It is nice to meet a fellow Phd on this website. Is your field of study molecular biology or Nanobiology?
    I would be interested in reading your publications, please provide a link when you have the opportunity.
    Benson over at M&M was dead on about this stuff... same things Infamy was saying.

If this is indeed the case and they have developed a method for reliably passing large peptide molecules through the skin, whoever is in charge of their business development plan ought to be dope-smacked...the market for such a system with legitimate pharmaceuticals is massive and to be wasting time and resources peddling "supplement" patches off a website is damned near criminal.

Somatropin is an FDA-approved pharmaceutical drug. It cannot, therefore, also be sold as a supplement. The FDA also considers any hormone-containing topical to be a drug, not a supplement.

This is from a violation letter from the FDA to another company offering a topical HGH product for sale...one that did not, ironically, even contain any HGH.

Moreover, under 21 CFR 310.530(b), any over-the-counter drug product that is labeled, represented, or promoted as a topically applied hormone-containing product for drug use, such as your firm's Derma-Tropin product, is regarded as a new drug within the meaning of section 201(P) of the Act (21 U.S.C. § 321(P)), and is misbranded under section 502 of the Act (21 U.S.C. § 352) unless an FDA-approved application is effect for it. Therefore, your sale of Derma-Tropin without an approved application renders it misbranded under section 502 of the Act, and the introduction or delivery for introduction into interstate commerce of this misbranded product violates section 301(a) of the Act (21 U.S.C. § 331(a))
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day