Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
I remember reading it on AM from one if their reps.

This is directly from their wedsite.

What is genetically engineered HGH? In 1982 the first medicine to be genetically engineered and approved by the US FDA was insulin. Shortly thereafter the technique of genetically engineering HGH (Human Growth Hormone) was developed. Prior to genetic engineering, HGH had to be extracted from cadavers. Today, genetically engineered HGH comes from modified plant protein. It is identical in every respect to the natural HGH produced by one’s pituitary gland.

Similar to what I remember.
Yes, what they are describing above is "standard HGH' i.e. the stuff that Pfizer, Eli lily etc produce. I think the proper name is Humatrope from memory. No (legit) company uses cadaver HGH and so in order to get HGH they produce it via recombinant DNA technology and that is what is prescribed today. Humatrope is essentially identical to HGH (well Ok there are some differences but nothing relevant here) and it is used interchangeably in forums and even in the medical profession sometimes with actual HGH. So all the same factors apply including the need to inject it as it cant be absorbed through the skin.

But as I mentioned above, the facilities and ability to make Humatrope are very expensive and there are few factories in the world which can do this. Age force aren't one of those companies that own them and you cant just approach Pfizer and ask them to supply you HGH.

If the above is supposed to describe HGH that is in their patches then this implies they are using standard Humatrope in their HGH patches. Which if is true means that it is ineffective (as it cant penetrate the skin) and it also means they are breaking the law selling a controlled substance.

So if age force are telling the truth and there is hgh in the patches then they are ineffective. If they dont have actual HGH in their patches but something else then they are ineffective if you want HGH! whatever way you look at it, the patches are ineffectitve.

Not only that but their blurb above is wrong as recombinant DNA technology doesnt use plant protein. It uses actual Human GH and E Coli bacteria. No plants involved as far as Im aware!

Id love to see a rep comment on this. Chances are they are some paid meathead with no endocrinological knowledge or training whatsoever though so we wouldnt get much sense from them.