Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

transdermal delivery of HGH

Since you say "scientifically speaking” then I can assume you are in fact a scientist and also as a scientist I would like to pass
    the following web link on for your review and intellectual exchange.

http://www.intelon.org/publications/YangBM2012.pdf

It is nice to meet a fellow Phd on this website. Is your field of study molecular biology or Nanobiology?
    I would be interested in reading your publications, please provide a link when you have the opportunity.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nanotechnology View Post
    Since you say "scientifically speaking” then I can assume you are in fact a scientist and also as a scientist I would like to pass
    the following web link on for your review and intellectual exchange.

http://www.intelon.org/publications/YangBM2012.pdf

It is nice to meet a fellow Phd on this website. Is your field of study molecular biology or Nanobiology?
    I would be interested in reading your publications, please provide a link when you have the opportunity.
    Benson over at M&M was dead on about this stuff... same things Infamy was saying.

If this is indeed the case and they have developed a method for reliably passing large peptide molecules through the skin, whoever is in charge of their business development plan ought to be dope-smacked...the market for such a system with legitimate pharmaceuticals is massive and to be wasting time and resources peddling "supplement" patches off a website is damned near criminal.

Somatropin is an FDA-approved pharmaceutical drug. It cannot, therefore, also be sold as a supplement. The FDA also considers any hormone-containing topical to be a drug, not a supplement.

This is from a violation letter from the FDA to another company offering a topical HGH product for sale...one that did not, ironically, even contain any HGH.

Moreover, under 21 CFR 310.530(b), any over-the-counter drug product that is labeled, represented, or promoted as a topically applied hormone-containing product for drug use, such as your firm's Derma-Tropin product, is regarded as a new drug within the meaning of section 201(P) of the Act (21 U.S.C. § 321(P)), and is misbranded under section 502 of the Act (21 U.S.C. § 352) unless an FDA-approved application is effect for it. Therefore, your sale of Derma-Tropin without an approved application renders it misbranded under section 502 of the Act, and the introduction or delivery for introduction into interstate commerce of this misbranded product violates section 301(a) of the Act (21 U.S.C. § 331(a))
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day