Probably the same reason they haven't gone after all the "homeopathic" HGH products, which is that they spring up like grass in spring. too many to mop em all down, so unfortunately they go after big guys like PP who present a steady target.

so many people i know are doing or want to do the HCG diet with drops. i know it's not HGH but the same info applies. both molecules are too large to be absorbed from the GI tract; if they were actually present in detectable amounts they would simply be hydrolyzed into constituent parts. and setting aside the dubious science of homeopathy for a second and assuming that homeopathic theory is 100% correct, they still cannot work as "Like Cures Like" in homeopathy-- a substance which causes a condition is taken in extremely dilute amounts to prevent that condition, i.e. bee venom for a bee sting. so taking homeopathic HGH or HCG goes against the principles of homeopathy (note that neither are registered with the homeopathic pharmacopeia). homeopathy is a bit like unicorn science anyway