User Tag List

Thread: Ment-dione

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ment-dione

Thinking about using Ment @ 25mgs preworkout, but none on days I don't train.
    Any problems combining it with Androbulk?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It will aromatize, so if you are sensitive, use an AI. Guys on PHF hit higher than 25mg for pre workout (40 seems to be done often), and report a good effect.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hit 20,30,40,60,and 80 one time. Just to see if there was any difference. While I was on my cut cycle. When I stuck to my diet. I didn't notice any water retention worth mentioning. I was leaning out everywhere. 11-oxo, trendione, and ment preworkout at 40-60mg(60 was my favorite) was an incredible cut cycle. I was gaining strength and losing fat...Should've taken it more seriously :/

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ment-dione

Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    I hit 20,30,40,60,and 80 one time. Just to see if there was any difference. While I was on my cut cycle. When I stuck to my diet. I didn't notice any water retention worth mentioning. I was leaning out everywhere. 11-oxo, trendione, and ment preworkout at 40-60mg(60 was my favorite) was an incredible cut cycle. I was gaining strength and losing fat...Should've taken it more seriously :/
    What was your cutting stack?

I'm dropping Mecha at week 6 and was thinking about doing a ment PW with the Trenazone . A little worried about the Trenazone and Ment together and I would prob jack the AH to 8 per day with 8 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    100-150mg of trendione, 40-60mg Ment preworkout, and 11-oxo at 1g a day. It was great. I was taking some GWP letro at half a dropper per day. I never had any estrogen sides, but to be safe, I added it like week 3 and never had any qualms.