User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by szary View Post
    to begin with - We have to mention that this study is quite ANCIENT in the field of neuroscience and probably some or most of the statements claimed by the authors was proven untrue since then. I have read some popular science books about neuroscience and neurochemisttry written in 2000's and they all mention importance of vasopresin in male sexual response, protective/possessive attitude and modulation of aggression and harmful behaviour . There was a study based on long term prairie voles observation and role of vasopresin and distribution/density of vasopsesin receptors in the rodent's brain in connection to it's unique monogamic lifestyle. Also vasopresin modulates aggression toward potentially threatening people ( like someone with whose political ideas we don't agree). to be more blunt it enable you to feel no moral remorse after you hit/kill potential attacker(or person you despise). vasopresin is also involve in dominant stature and possition expression( if someone challenge your authority he/she may end up attack by you). Also there was a Swedish study about different types of vasopresin receptor coding genes. It basically stated that some people with short version of that gene would be incline more to not protective /noncooperative / almost sociopathic behaviours. I have written all of these from memory so I could make some mistakes , but general thought is that vasopresin and vasopresin receptors are mostly beneficial to your dominant and confident male-type psychic( they could even define it)Also there is politically incorrect argument against this whole study from 1994 but I was previously banned from another fora for claims like that and I am hesitant to be banned by swolesouce after just dosen of posts
    so what you're saying is that ATD does NOT cause weiner in the pooper?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Fat Bill Dwyer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    I read this article pretty carefully and upon deep reflection it convinced me that users of Novadex XT, even short term users, probably enjoy being mounted by rats.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Bill Dwyer View Post
    No bro... it causes rat weiner in the pooper.
    that cant be too bad....

what? lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, edited the post, wanted to be more precise in my conclusions.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I read this article pretty carefully and upon deep reflection it convinced me that users of Novadex XT, even short term users, probably enjoy being mounted by rats.
    I've 3/4 of a bottle in my cabinet.....you want it? lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    I've 3/4 of a bottle in my cabinet.....you want it? lol
    Nah man, thanks for the offer, but I've never had a problem enjoying being mounted by rats.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm just saying there is a lot of new data on vasopresin and vasopresin receptors and they confirm that they play central role in making you dominant, aggressive, possesive and confident male YOU SHOULD BE,
    To broaden the response - There are continuously changing data on brain evidence of sexual (mis)conduct(LGBT idetification),No theory is proven beyond reasonable doubt( it fail in some cases), In the end the frontal part of the cortexes ( where your rational and concious driven "rational mind" is located) could be blamed on your sexual preference - and that part you can affect throught changes and actions you make during your life.( some actions are quite involuntary as response to oxitocin after orgasm which enhance the remembering of sensual stimuli you experienced- you know smell etc)ATD has nothing to do with this , It is a very potent and not very much understood compound affecting both estrogen and androgen receptors in your body but these receptors cann't change the structure of the brain during 99,9 % time in your life (since you can read this I can assume that is already too late for you )
    Last edited by szary; 03-13-2013 at 09:08 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah man, thanks for the offer, but I've never had a problem enjoying being mounted by rats.
    get to enjoy it even without novadex, eh?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by szary View Post
    I'm just saying there is a lot of new data on vasopresin and vasopresin receptors and they confirm that they play central role in making you dominant, aggressive, possesive and confident male YOU SHOULD BE,
    To broaden the responce - There are continuously changing data on brain evidence of sexual (mis)conduct(LGBT idetification),No theory is proven beyond reasonable doubt( it fail in some cases), In the end the frontal part of the cortexes ( where your rational and concious driven "rational mind" is located) could be blamed on your sexual preference - and that part you can affect throught changes and actions you make during your life.( some actions are quite involuntary as response to oxitocin after orgasm which enhance the remembering of sensual stimuli you experienced- you know smell etc)ATD has nothing to do with this , It is a very potent and not very much understood compound affecting both estrogen and androgen receptors in your body but these receptors cann't change the structure of the brain during 99,9 % time in your life (since you can read this I can assume that is already too late for you )
    i was more joking than anything

now, nitpicking, did you call being gay a sexual misconduct? lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    get to enjoy it even without novadex, eh?
    I'm just a natural I guess.