And here I go again another banned forum? WTF

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by szary View Post
    And here I go again another banned forum? WTF
    lol easy champ, i just asked a question.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    lol easy champ, i just asked a question.
    I'm just not backing down , my nature don't simply let me dothat, You have to stand your ground and defend your arguments and be RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS, You are responsible for many things in your life , why not the stuff that it is in your brain. In many studies of brain imaging there was no identifiable difference between paraphilia socially accepted and not, there was hardly any difference between brain imaging of people who believed their mind are of different sex or species (different states between image of you in reality and in image in your "mind") even the same treatment was similarly helpful/unhelpful
    Last edited by szary; 03-13-2013 at 09:49 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm just not backing down , my nature don't simply let me dothat, You have to stand your ground and defend your arguments and be RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS, You are responsible for many things in your life , why not the stuff that it is in your brain. In many studies of brain imaging there was no identifiable difference between paraphilia socially accepted and not, there was hardly any difference between brain imaging of people who believed their mind are of different sex or species (different states between image of you in reality and in image in your "mind") even the same treatment was similarly helpful/unhelpful

wait, what? lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BTW, classifying sexual attraction to the same gender as paraphilia is not the best way to demonstrate the best usage of said brain

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wait, what? lol
    I do sex whenever I want.
    -Ippy

lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    I do sex whenever I want.
    -Ippy

lol

lol i miss that little troll. it was fun reading his nonsense.

is he still active over at AM? i think im permabanned there. i dont remember exactly what i said, but i may have invited him to suck my nuts. not im banned and my nuts remain dry

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what other therm to use ?, anyway results say the whole thing(no matter how you name it) originates quite in the same areas of the brain , and paraphilia is in the dictionary. I simply reclaiming the original meaning of the word(and don't care abut consequences since I'm right).

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol i miss that little troll. it was fun reading his nonsense.

is he still active over at AM? i think im permabanned there. i dont remember exactly what i said, but i may have invited him to suck my nuts. not im banned and my nuts remain dry
    Yeah, his nonsense was entertaining.

He had disappeared for a while, but after a quick check, it looks like he decided to start visiting AM again. I'm not sure if he is active there or just a lurker now. Sorry to hear about the dry nuts. lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what other therm to use ?, anyway results say the whole thing(no matter how you name it) originates quite in the same areas of the brain , and paraphilia is in the dictionary. I simply reclaiming the original meaning of the word(and don't care abut consequences since I'm right).
    Paraphilia
    Noun
    A condition characterized by abnormal sexual desires, typically involving extreme or dangerous activities.

you know how common it is for men to be attracted to men and for women to be attracted to women?

lol "im right"

Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    Yeah, his nonsense was entertaining.

He had disappeared for a while, but after a quick check, it looks like he decided to start visiting AM again. I'm not sure if he is active there or just a lurker now. Sorry to hear about the dry nuts. lol
    lol yah, if i remember right, we had some stupid bet where if he lost he would suck my nuts. damn ippy left me hanging