Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    parapheliA
    dry nuts
    atd = shit libido
    and a mention of kenboy
    this is an ippy thread!
    and 2 foreigners!

LOL indeed it is!!!

DJ, you should get that stripper wannabe here! you're the guy to get it done.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ATD Rat study WTF?????

oh man haha

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    oh man haha
    lol just to clarify, that was a joke. that shithead derails any intelligent discussion, such as whether ATD turns you into a raging queer or not. If ippy was a member, there should be an exclusive ippy section and he could only post there!

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    lol yah, if i remember right, we had some stupid bet where if he lost he would suck my nuts. damn ippy left me hanging
    What? lol I must have missed that post. Sorry to hear that he reneged on the bet! I'm sure he would have been very good had he actually held up his end of the bet.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol i miss that little troll. it was fun reading his nonsense.

is he still active over at AM? i think im permabanned there. i dont remember exactly what i said, but i may have invited him to suck my nuts. not im banned and my nuts remain dry

Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    Yeah, his nonsense was entertaining.

He had disappeared for a while, but after a quick check, it looks like he decided to start visiting AM again. I'm not sure if he is active there or just a lurker now. Sorry to hear about the dry nuts. lol
    Ippy hasn't been seen in a loooong time, especially since DJ posted that pic of him dancing all up on those men......he eventually got most of AM turned on him as well.

Paraphilia
    Noun
    A condition characterized by abnormal sexual desires, typically involving extreme or dangerous activities.

you know how common it is for men to be attracted to men and for women to be attracted to women?

lol "im right"
    Quote Originally Posted by szary View Post
    what other therm to use ?, anyway results say the whole thing(no matter how you name it) originates quite in the same areas of the brain , and paraphilia is in the dictionary. I simply reclaiming the original meaning of the word(and don't care abut consequences since I'm right).
    So wait.....you're RIGHT? You're right in saying that homosexuality or bisexuality is sexual misconduct or abnormal and genetically flawed? This isn't really happening, is it?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys, lets not get into unnecessary arguments. Everyone has an opinion, mine is that everyone is born as bisexual (with preferences to one or other sides) Sigmund Freud said it himself and he is still a daddy. Szary is probably devout christian and he has own beleives- so lets give a guy chance. He has some knowledge so he may be contributing to our community, as long as he is tolerant to others and keep his views for himself.

We dont need to mention Ippy either, he does not deserve any attention. He had his chances, he blew them, thats it. Lets move on. We are above petty little arguments, arent we?
    Last edited by Jelisej; 03-13-2013 at 10:51 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    What? lol I must have missed that post. Sorry to hear that he reneged on the bet! I'm sure he would have been very good had he actually held up his end of the bet.
    lol it was something like "i will destroy you with my physique by the end of the year" or some crazy non sense from ippy

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Ippy hasn't been seen in a loooong time, especially since DJ posted that pic of him dancing all up on those men......he eventually got most of AM turned on him as well.

So wait.....you're RIGHT? You're right in saying that homosexuality or bisexuality is sexual misconduct or abnormal and genetically flawed? This isn't really happening, is it?
    LOL unfortunately, it is. right before our eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    He has some knowledge so he may be contributing to our community, as long as he is tolerant to others and keep his views for himself.
    unfortunately, he didn't. he called homosexuality/bisexuality a sexual misconduct and then classified it as paraphilia, and being that we are mostly fact/science/knowledge based on this board, i challenged him on that statement

Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    We dont need to mention Ippy either, he does not deserve any attention. He had his chances, he blew them, thats it. Lets move on. We are above petty little arguments, arent we?
    but ippy is too much fun lol we don't mention him as controversy but just sort of a "ahh the good times" kinda thing

BTW Jelisej, when i get the numbers, i wanna pick your brain about my Ms' blood test if you don't mind!

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol it was something like "i will destroy you with my physique by the end of the year" or some crazy non sense from ippy
    He needs to post some new pics somewhere. I wonder if he happened if he happened to catch that FB link you posted.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and 2 foreigners!
    LOL indeed it is!!!
    DJ, you should get that stripper wannabe here! you're the guy to get it done.

You need to be more tolerant as well, I need to be more tolerant as well- but we are ok if we keep our opinions for ourselves.
    Sometimes people are brought and tought one way, and sometimes its hard to accept changes, but if we give them chances they may change or at least they can not talk about certain topics.
    Lets get over it.