User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah, always been a cool guy to deal with from my side. I'm not gonna invest a ton of time researching his forum history, I just saw one thread at AM where he was getting flamed pretty hard, and a bunch of threads/posts here in his "honor".

from my side, super nice guy. since I know him, and I know him to be a good person, I find it disappointing to know he's been bullied (justly or not) out of our community.

but, as stated, I have no idea about his history on the PP forum and the history he has with the majority of you here.
    Last edited by SoCal-Nutrition; 03-15-2013 at 04:34 AM.
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCal-Nutrition View Post
    small world!

I never knew Hector on the forums, but he's been a long time customer. he comes up from Mexico every few months and picks up some products. Super nice guy, made some decent progress over the last few years.

the last time I saw him was right before Christmas, he'd put on about 10lbs since the time I'd seen him last.
    Told ya that Spain story was BS and he was from Mexico! He must have an alter-ego if what you say is true. Or it's just typical keyboard warrior syndrome. I'd fill you in on why he's looked upon like he is, but damn....where does 1 start?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Fat Bill Dwyer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Told ya that Spain story was BS and he was from Mexico! He must have an alter-ego if what you say is true. Or it's just typical keyboard warrior syndrome. I'd fill you in on why he's looked upon like he is, but damn....where does 1 start?
    I read all his stuff. Was funny as hell. DJ flaming him was funny as hell too. For the most part I think Ippy was probably just trollin' though.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From an ATD study to Hector... lol... my, what twists and turns these threads take.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.