Quote Originally Posted by szary View Post
to begin with - We have to mention that this study is quite ANCIENT in the field of neuroscience and probably some or most of the statements claimed by the authors was proven untrue since then. I have read some popular science books about neuroscience and neurochemisttry written in 2000's and they all mention importance of vasopresin in male sexual response, protective/possessive attitude and modulation of aggression and harmful behaviour . There was a study based on long term prairie voles observation and role of vasopresin and distribution/density of vasopsesin receptors in the rodent's brain in connection to it's unique monogamic lifestyle. Also vasopresin modulates aggression toward potentially threatening people ( like someone with whose political ideas we don't agree). to be more blunt it enable you to feel no moral remorse after you hit/kill potential attacker(or person you despise). vasopresin is also involve in dominant stature and possition expression( if someone challenge your authority he/she may end up attack by you). Also there was a Swedish study about different types of vasopresin receptor coding genes. It basically stated that some people with short version of that gene would be incline more to not protective /noncooperative / almost sociopathic behaviours. I have written all of these from memory so I could make some mistakes , but general thought is that vasopresin and vasopresin receptors are mostly beneficial to your dominant and confident male-type psychic( they could even define it)Also there is politically incorrect argument against this whole study from 1994 but I was previously banned from another fora for claims like that and I am hesitant to be banned by swolesouce after just dosen of posts
so what you're saying is that ATD does NOT cause weiner in the pooper?