User Tag List

Hybrid View

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL... I'm not homosexual. I just happen to find DJ irresistable, that's all.

As far as the ATD vs. libido thing, Markam, it doesn't really correlate in my case. I've had bad libido for about 8 years and it wasn't until the last 3 years that I used ATD, and only for a few weeks at a time, 2-3 times in a year. I'm on anastrozole currently.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    LOL... I'm not homosexual. I just happen to find DJ irresistable, that's all. :D

As far as the ATD vs. libido thing, Markam, it doesn't really correlate in my case. I've had bad libido for about 8 years and it wasn't until the last 3 years that I used ATD, and only for a few weeks at a time, 2-3 times in a year. I'm on anastrozole currently.
    Jeez, looks like a few guys here are going to be disappointed:) Anyway, you looked quite wonderful in your pink posing briefs. Dammit, now where did I put that bottle of ATD:)

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    LOL... I'm not homosexual. I just happen to find DJ irresistable, that's all.
    you made me blush