Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    burly is a big fan of atd
    just saying
    Yes, I know:(
    Perhaps it would be wise for him to at least consider that ATD has caused or contributed to his current state of health. Recently I remember reading that his testosterone levels were high but libido was still very low. This is worrying.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL... I'm not homosexual. I just happen to find DJ irresistable, that's all.

As far as the ATD vs. libido thing, Markam, it doesn't really correlate in my case. I've had bad libido for about 8 years and it wasn't until the last 3 years that I used ATD, and only for a few weeks at a time, 2-3 times in a year. I'm on anastrozole currently.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    LOL... I'm not homosexual. I just happen to find DJ irresistable, that's all. :D

As far as the ATD vs. libido thing, Markam, it doesn't really correlate in my case. I've had bad libido for about 8 years and it wasn't until the last 3 years that I used ATD, and only for a few weeks at a time, 2-3 times in a year. I'm on anastrozole currently.
    Jeez, looks like a few guys here are going to be disappointed:) Anyway, you looked quite wonderful in your pink posing briefs. Dammit, now where did I put that bottle of ATD:)

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL... I'm not homosexual. I just happen to find DJ irresistable, that's all.
    you made me blush

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bisexual jokes aside; ATD has long term negative effects on libido?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    Bisexual jokes aside; ATD has long term negative effects on libido?
    Read the article? Didn't really talk about libido specifically. Talked about feminization.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found ATD effective when I used it (twice), but I couldn't tolerate any more than one 25mg cap ed, so I used it in conjunction with 6-Bromo, which has me waking up with morning wood if I take just 30mgs at bedtime. After 2 weeks I split the ATD caps for 12.5mg ed and discontinued after ten days but still dosed 6-Bromo @ 60mgs before bed.

When I first took ATD 50mgs ed, my joints hurt and my libido was crushed, but thankfully I didn't turn vegetarian:)*

*Apologies to vegetarians. I love animals, especially with gravy:)

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Read the article? Didn't really talk about libido specifically. Talked about feminization.
    to begin with - We have to mention that this study is quite ANCIENT in the field of neuroscience and probably some or most of the statements claimed by the authors was proven untrue since then. I have read some popular science books about neuroscience and neurochemisttry written in 2000's and they all mention importance of vasopresin in male sexual response, protective/possessive attitude and modulation of aggression and harmful behaviour . There was a study based on long term prairie voles observation and role of vasopresin and distribution/density of vasopsesin receptors in the rodent's brain in connection to it's unique monogamic lifestyle. Also vasopresin modulates aggression toward potentially threatening people ( like someone with whose political ideas we don't agree). to be more blunt it enable you to feel no moral remorse after you hit/kill potential attacker(or person you despise). vasopresin is also involve in dominant stature and possition expression( if someone challenge your authority he/she may end up attack by you). Also there was a Swedish study about different types of vasopresin receptor coding genes. It basically stated that some people with short version of that gene would be incline more to not protective /noncooperative / almost sociopathic behaviours. I have written all of these from memory so I could make some mistakes , but general thought is that vasopresin and vasopresin receptors are mostly beneficial to your dominant and confident male-type psychic( they could even define it)Also there is politically incorrect argument against this whole study from 1994 but I was previously banned from another fora for claims like that and I am hesitant to be banned by swolesouce after just dosen of posts
    Last edited by szary; 03-13-2013 at 05:59 AM.