User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I'm curious to what types of soaps and toothpastes you use CDs. As I'm reading more about all the chemicals in all our soaps, toothpastes, shampoos and conditioners, and lotions I just think what I could use as alternatives and where I could source them. I can get soaps and lotions(made without these harsh cancer causing chemicals) from the farmers market, but I'm still thinking about toothpastes, dish soaps, multi-purpose house cleaners, etc.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Melaleuca products are great. I've used many of them in the past. Their cleaning products are all eco-friendly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Melaleuca products are great. I've used many of them in the past. Their cleaning products are all eco-friendly.
    Thanks for the heads up. I'll look into them, and stock up.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    So I'm curious to what types of soaps and toothpastes you use CDs. As I'm reading more about all the chemicals in all our soaps, toothpastes, shampoos and conditioners, and lotions I just think what I could use as alternatives and where I could source them. I can get soaps and lotions(made without these harsh cancer causing chemicals) from the farmers market, but I'm still thinking about toothpastes, dish soaps, multi-purpose house cleaners, etc.
    Typically I use Toms of Maine tooth paste. I don't stick with just one brand. As long as it doesn't have fluoride and other foamers in them, I'll use it.

For the other products, I use Melaleuca as well.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was checking out Toms of Maine just a little earlier. As for the Melaleuca, do I need to become a member to buy it from their site?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    I was checking out Toms of Maine just a little earlier. As for the Melaleuca, do I need to become a member to buy it from their site?
    You need to register with them first.

I don't know if you get alot of sun in the warmer months, but if you ever need any type of after sun lotion, this new stuff I just picked up is great.

Solar Recover - The Only Animals We Test on are Ourselves
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Unlabeled and hidden Aspartame in your Milk. WTF?

When did this board turn into such a conspiracy board full of fanatics?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I don't really consider wanting to make sure I'm not being poisoned and fucked over by the food industry, Big Pharma and other corporate conglomerates in the name of their bottom line being fanatical. Sticking your head in the sand doesn't work anymore.

To me it's normal to want to know, and avoid these things.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by josh View Post
    At start up(hehe).

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by josh View Post
    Would you prefer it be full of naive people who take the word of an industry that leads to the deaths of over 100,000 people per year at face value? Industry-sponsored studies deserve to be evaluated critically and heavily scrutinized due to their very conflicting nature.

The fact remains that aspartame is the single most controversial food additive in FDA history with a list of reported adverse effects longer than any other. Criminal investigations were launched into the approval of aspartame and a case was prepared to be presented to a grand jury. Sadly, the assistant prosecutor on the case let the statute of limitations expire..... before he took a job with Searle, the company responsible for aspartame.

It's all documented. I don't know how facts, and a rather large trail of oddities, lies, misrepresentations and dozens of experts from reputable institutions can be discounted as empty conspiracy. I guess you haven't objectively looked at all the data with respect to the origins of aspartame, the controversial approval process, the conflicts of interest between government folks and Searle and all the non-industry-sponsored studies that found adverse health effects as a result of consuming aspartame.