User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I honestly think it'd be fine. These gains are pretty much in there by now and I've heard it'll take a few months to get in. I haven't taken more than a week off lifting for like over a year so I figure 3-4 weeks out might actually do some good.

But I'm just gonna see if my estro is under control and give it a month before I make any decisions.

The gyno doesn't really look so bad but it feels awful and the lumps are pretty big... Like 3 cm diameter but shaped more like a grape than a sphere.

- - - Updated - - -

The lumps also appeared pretty much overnight in week 3 of post cycle like 3 days after i cut proviron. and then grew over the course of a week. They have been getting increasingly sensitive since but have not grown much since those first 7-10 days. Maybe a little bigger.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    I honestly think it'd be fine. These gains are pretty much in there by now and I've heard it'll take a few months to get in. I haven't taken more than a week off lifting for like over a year so I figure 3-4 weeks out might actually do some good.

But I'm just gonna see if my estro is under control and give it a month before I make any decisions.

The gyno doesn't really look so bad but it feels awful and the lumps are pretty big... Like 3 cm diameter but shaped more like a grape than a sphere.

- - - Updated - - -

The lumps also appeared pretty much overnight in week 3 of post cycle like 3 days after i cut proviron. and then grew over the course of a week. They have been getting increasingly sensitive since but have not grown much since those first 7-10 days. Maybe a little bigger.
    Did you do post cycle bloods? Im curious what your estro was like after you stopped it all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm doing bloods today. Wasn't planning on getting bloods until 6 weeks post cycle unless there was a problem lol....

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it's amazing how quickly a flair up can get out of hand.

good luck, bud!
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it looks pretty tit like from the side now. and it wakes me up at night and it hurts many times a day and during a lot of lifts... and when i'm sitting there it will just randomly ache. generally, it blows and i'd almost rather just get it cut out and recover for a month than be annoyed by it all day and all night for probably many months.
    All this aching and moodiness sounds like prolactin is quite high too, You can deal with this with some vitex castus agnus and vitamin b6 (at high doses preferably in the morning to save dopamine at night for gh etc ) , although levodopa from mucuna extract and cabergoline are more effective - they both work the same way by stimulating dopamine receptors(so best will be to take them before sleep)
    on SoCal-Nutrition I notied some supplements with mucuna extract.lower grade extracts are better because they contain polyphenols - comt and aaad inhibitors (levodopa works then longer)
    Last edited by szary; 03-15-2013 at 12:53 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by szary View Post
    All this aching and moodiness sounds like prolactin is quite high too, You can deal with this with some vitex castus agnus and vitamin b6 (at high doses preferably in the morning to save dopamine at night for gh etc ) , although levodopa from mucuna extract and cabergoline are more effective - they both work the same way by stimulating dopamine receptors(so best will be to take them before sleep)
    on SoCal-Nutrition I notied some supplements with mucuna extract.lower grade extracts are better because they contain polyphenols - comt and aaad inhibitors (levodopa works then longer)
    Does amphetamine help? I have an rx.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does amphetamine help? I have an rx.
    not really different type of action - d1 and d2 receptors and that crazy stuff in ventral tegmental area of brain (ADDICTIVE)
    back to the point it may work with levodopa as mild mao B inhibitor

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Progesterone-estrogen ratio/balance is very important and when it gets off it very often results in gyno.
    I was always wondering when people get gyno on cycle, how much it has to do with adrenal function?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    Progesterone-estrogen ratio/balance is very important and when it gets off it very often results in gyno.
    I was always wondering when people get gyno on cycle, how much it has to do with adrenal function?
    so, progesterone is a likely culprit in this rather than prolactin yeah?

estrogen probably got high but i don't know... i was definitely really low on test for a week or 2.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so, progesterone is a likely culprit in this rather than prolactin yeah?

estrogen probably got high but i don't know... i was definitely really low on test for a week or 2.
    But you didn't mention hot flashes (just the same like old women have). They are typically associated with progesterone increase ( at least progesteron over estrogen in women's case but that is not exactly applicable to men), you can get hot flashes even from progesterone-type substances like guggulsterones or in case of women too large amounts of flax seed lignans (they appear to be tamoxifen like serms)