User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Prolactin causes nipple sensitivity but AFAIK it cant create gyno, in any case even too low progesterone can end in gyno, but in most cases its both estrogen and progesterone out of whack- in your case you probably had bad androgen:estrogen and progesterone:estrogen and than on top of that its very likely that you had estrogen rebound.
    Perfect storm.
    Prolactin is like that "walkers" from walking dead, any noise and here they come...

In any case, IMO pct or better said- restoring hormonal balance is priority. Dont worry too much about gyno.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 03-15-2013 at 02:31 PM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    Prolactin causes nipple sensitivity but AFAIK it cant create gyno, in any case even too low progesterone can end in gyno, but in most cases its both estrogen and progesterone out of whack- in your case you probably had bad androgen:estrogen and progesterone:estrogen and than on top of that its very likely that you had estrogen rebound.
    Perfect storm.
    Prolactin is like that "walkers" from walking dead, any noise and here they come...
    I agree to that last point - - prolactin is inflammatory and therefore could be induced locally by simply harassing your nipples, marathon runners get even male lactation on high prolactin and low testosterone , both as results of exhaustion.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    Perfect storm.

In any case, IMO pct or better said- restoring hormonal balance is priority. Dont worry too much about gyno.
    it just blows cause im pretty lean and my nipples look like cones. in my opinion, totally ruins my physique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    it just blows cause im pretty lean and my nipples look like cones. in my opinion, totally ruins my physique.
    Gynecomastia is problem when it becomes fibrous, but there is plenty of time till that point, and hopefully balancing hormones will resolve the problem. So IMO dont bombard yourself with different supps/phs... be patient. I would not risk going on TRT because gyno.
    Once your hormones are ok, if there is no improvement you may take more aggressive aproach.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by szary View Post
    I agree to that last point - - prolactin is inflammatory and therefore could be induced locally by simply harassing your nipples, marathon runners get even male lactation on high prolactin and low testosterone , both as results of exhaustion.
    Any kind of stress raises prolactin, getting stuck in traffic can make prolactin levels increase like 3X. Even nervous patients afraid of injections very often get high prolactin reading.
    Consistently high prolactin levels are most common result of either underactive thyroid (when TRH stimulates TSH it also increases PRL) or prolactinoma (tumor on pituary).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How can I tell if its fibrous? I have lumps that are almost like not smooth but lumpy. Hard. I have a band of fat in an ellipse around my nipple... And I have some gland like lumps on the sides of each pec by the armpit if I pinch around.

What is "ductal threading"?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sometimes tissue in gyno if it does not go on its own and is left untreated becomes hard to treat with medication and surgery is best option- that gyno becames like dense fiber. but there is a long time before it happens 1 or 2 years or in worst case bit more than 6 months (I think)- so not too worry too much, you have many options till then. At the moment keep your E2 under control, continue with some kind of PCT- and as your natural androgens levels are quite good, it should fix itself, really once you are back into balance.

I dont know what "ductal threading"- they probably refer to swollen milk ducts (part of glands), but that is almost always case with gyno- these glands around nipples are very sensitive- In some folks they are like radar they pick up lot of different hormones shifting, even some folks reported that increase in TT levels (trt for example) they could feel in nipples.
    Sometimes these glands can react to some kind of inflammation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will see what my hormones are like once I get my bloods back on Monday...

What do you mean by continue pct? I finished clomid...

I'm still taking toco-8, endoamp, creatine, raloxifene and anastrozole. That's it. But I feel like since my cycle ended 6 weeks ago now pct is over and this is just supplementation/gyno treatment? Eh?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    does anyone think i could see improvement by adding cabergoline or pramipexole?

the reason i ask is because i was just reading about prolactin being involved in stopping sexual arousal, and dopamine (which creates arousal) causes prolactin to lower.

i've noticed whenever i become aroused (sorry if TMI), my nipples look way better and if i do feel them the lumps are super constricted like blood flow is cut off...

then, within a mere minute or so after climax, the nipples become puffy as hell!

i dunno. just a thought.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    does anyone think i could see improvement by adding cabergoline or pramipexole?

the reason i ask is because i was just reading about prolactin being involved in stopping sexual arousal, and dopamine (which creates arousal) causes prolactin to lower.

i've noticed whenever i become aroused (sorry if TMI), my nipples look way better and if i do feel them the lumps are super constricted like blood flow is cut off...

then, within a mere minute or so after climax, the nipples become puffy as hell!

i dunno. just a thought.
    well I was talking about stimulating dopamine/inhibiting prolactin from the beginning
    On the other hand in men dopamine is indeed highly involved in anything sexual - even confidence to pick up a girl is dopamine based , some people with to much prolactin lack inhibition of their moral action as result of to high and to long levodopa administration