User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

serms and blood tests

i just finished taking clomid for 5 weeks @ 50 mg, got gyno during PCT unfortunately.

not sure if my aromasin was bunk or just not dosed high enough, or if clomid gave me gyno even.

anyway, i'm now running adex @ 2 mg/day and ralox @ 120 mg/day to try and combat this gyno, and i'm going in for bloods tomorrow. the situation with my nips is not really improving, and not really getting worse, but they really hurt like a bitch and look puffy and cone like.

was wondering if ralox shows up as estrogen on blood tests, as it is technically an estrogen?

getting the female hormone panel from privatemdlabs.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who's aromasin where you using?? RC or RX

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UGL

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe the ralox can show up as estrogen, but I'm not 100%. Would like to know the answer as well.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    I believe the ralox can show up as estrogen, but I'm not 100%. Would like to know the answer as well.
    well its a non-sensitive estradiol only..

guess we'll find out on monday when i get my results.

ralox and adex aren't doing shit, nipples are sensitive as hell... straight painful with any contact which happens surprisingly often and unavoidably. i can tell my testosterone is raising and the chems are legit though, nuts are busting big time...

if my bloods show tanked estro from the adex, ill keep running these through the bottle and look for improvements... if nothing happens i guess ill get surgery.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Surgery...
    Your gyno is that bad??

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    well its a non-sensitive estradiol only..

guess we'll find out on monday when i get my results.

ralox and adex aren't doing shit, nipples are sensitive as hell... straight painful with any contact which happens surprisingly often and unavoidably. i can tell my testosterone is raising and the chems are legit though, nuts are busting big time...

if my bloods show tanked estro from the adex, ill keep running these through the bottle and look for improvements... if nothing happens i guess ill get surgery.
    Give it time. If the chems are good, the bloods will get in line and the ralox will do its thing. Only a couple months ago I was in a ton of pain from gyno from my TRT. Let the estradiol lower and keep it there for a while. This wont go away in a couple weeks, but it will get better.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post

was wondering if ralox shows up as estrogen on blood tests, as it is technically an estrogen?

getting the female hormone panel from privatemdlabs.
    shouldn't. Im on anastrozole (1mg daily) and ralox at 60mg daily and Estradiol showed up at 15, a healthy norm for males. In contrast, prior to the treatment, I was at 48 when the range high is 38.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it looks pretty tit like from the side now. and it wakes me up at night and it hurts many times a day and during a lot of lifts... and when i'm sitting there it will just randomly ache. generally, it blows and i'd almost rather just get it cut out and recover for a month than be annoyed by it all day and all night for probably many months.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shit, I'd imagine post surgery will compromise a lot of your cycle gains. Did it really get that bad?