Page 11 of 88 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Thanks guys.

Doc wants me to start at 200mg/e2weeks for now. In 3 months we will do a pre and post injection blood test and check levels. Dosage adjustment from there. I asked about injecting every week and she wanted to start with every two weeks and then change from there as needed in 3 months. She was open to weekly injections and says some of her patients inject weekly now. I will comply for now. Any increase will be good at this point.

You'll notice that my Test levels were higher than originally stated in this thread. The endo didn't believe the earlier results I had gotten, and did 3 consecutive tests early in the morning, rather than later morning as the original had been done. All 3 of the new tests came out nearly identical.

Hematologist cleared me and said that my RBC count was good to go and that this out of range (slightly) number might be normal for me and that all my other numbers looked great.
    so your gonna do 100 every week right? going more than a week between injections is ludicrous.

edit:just read everything. i'd just do 100 every week man. i've yet to read about people on trt feeling fine going over a week. in fact, a lot recommend every 6 days cuz by day 7, your level is pretty fukin low. i mean, we all know about esters and what not so it just seems way silly to not inject weekly.
    Last edited by nate3993; 11-20-2012 at 04:27 PM.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    so your gonna do 100 every week right? going more than a week between injections is ludicrous.
    I'll comply with her wishes for 3 months and once she adjusts dosage, I'll probably start injecting weekly. Here is my thought: She wants to see (in 3 months) what my total and free levels are at their lowest (two weeks after an injection) and then 24 hours after an injection. I need to show her those true numbers. If they are still on the low end or if I am not feeling much better, she will likely increase my dosage. If I start injecting weekly now, she will not see the low point she is looking for or is accustomed to seeing. I don't mind waiting 3 months at all. This whole thing has been a 7 year journey. What's 3 months?
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, and by the way... the vial cost me $10. lol.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok. your right. what's 3 months, and at least you'll feel somewhat better. and sweet. i hope you feel better man. you deserve it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    ok. your right. what's 3 months, and at least you'll feel somewhat better. and sweet. i hope you feel better man. you deserve it.
    Thanks for the support.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could always run 100 weekly then wait 2 weeks before your test.. Number will be low. Then inject 100 and get bloods for the 24 hours after and say it was 200. My dad is on trt as of a year ago.

Doc wanted him to do 300 every 3 weeks lol. An endocrinologist.

He did what I said above and the doc told him to bump it to 600 every 3 weeks.

So now he does 2 shots of 100 a week and feels great!

Same vial as you and everything hah

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    Could always run 100 weekly then wait 2 weeks before your test.. Number will be low. Then inject 100 and get bloods for the 24 hours after and say it was 200. My dad is on trt as of a year ago.

Doc wanted him to do 300 every 3 weeks lol. An endocrinologist.

He did what I said above and the doc told him to bump it to 600 every 3 weeks.

So now he does 2 shots of 100 a week and feels great!

Same vial as you and everything hah
    Interesting.... TRT at 200 a week is high for most guys in TRT. Has he had his test levels or RBC/Hematocrit levels checked recently?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you bastard.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Burly's TRT journey

Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    you bastard.
    Lol.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Burly, what about your adrenals, thyroid? Also your IGF levels could be better. As for protocol- IMO more frequent injecting would be better. Also HCG should be used as well, IMO.
    In the end, did they diagnose you as a primary or secondary?