Page 14 of 84 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Approx 60 hours past the 200mg injection:

Overall, I feel ok. Neither overly tired, nor overly energetic. I'm quite sure I have retained a bit more fluid, both intra and extracellular in nature. I am on a short vacation over at the Oregon coast, so I don't have a scale to weigh myself to indicate how many pounds I've gained. I'd guess somewhere around 5 or 6 total. Some of the gain could likely be dietary. Between family meals and vacation meals since Thursday, my carb intake is higher than my usual, and I would expect a certain amount of fluid gain. But not to this extent. Granted, I'm not overly puffy. Just a bit. Veins in my arms are clearly visible.

My blood sugar has remained stable and my appetite seems relatively normal, possibly elevated a bit.

Sleep... I continue to sleep more than usual, but being on vacation, this is more the norm. However, I think I slept 9.5 to 10 hours last night, which is still out of character for me. Mind you, it feels pretty good, but 7-8 is the most I would normally sleep even in these circumstances unless overly exhausted for another reason.

Attitude... pretty good considering I have 10 and 12 year old nephews (no wisecracks, DJ lol) with me and my wife for the last 2 days. I'm a little less patient than I was two days ago, but no temper flares. I think it's circumstantial, as I'd grow weary of them after a while, regardless of cycle or not.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am curious how the body composition changes will manifest over the course of this. Even with in-range testosterone being the goal, it will still be quite an improvement from the prior sub-range period.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    I am curious how the body composition changes will manifest over the course of this. Even with in-range testosterone being the goal, it will still be quite an improvement from the prior sub-range period.
    I will definitely report on this. I am equally curious. Obviously it is too early to report any real improvements yet.

It is probably important to note that over the past couple of years, when I would do a "bulk", even while on anabolic compounds, I found I would easily put on excess bodyfat and when leaning out, I found it much more difficult to do than in years gone by. This was, in part, a metabolism that was 20 years older than it used to be. But I have no doubt that there were hormones (or lack thereof) fighting against my efforts as well.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good reading, Burly. Just caught up this morning. Best of luck to you in this journey.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Burly's TRT journey

Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Good reading, Burly. Just caught up this morning. Best of luck to you in this journey.
    Thanks bud. Good to have you along for the ride.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it bad that I just pictured fpr and burly cruising down the road in a convertible, with test vials and dermacrine in the back seat?
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    Is it bad that I just pictured fpr and burly cruising down the road in a convertible, with test vials and dermacrine in the back seat?
    i smell a brokeback mountain sequal

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bahahahahahahhah!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Burly's TRT journey

Hilarious. Cobalt, you're on my radar now. Lol.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bur.. While explorting TRT, are you watching your cholesterol and bp readings more closely? I'm curious to see if they are impacted in any way.