User Tag List

Page 7 of 88 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Have you had your levels tested to know if you are low?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    I had test done back in June and everything looked great. Test ( free and total ) came back as acceptable. I don't have the numbers in front of me right now, but I wanted a TRT physician's opinion- instead of my regular provider.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    I had test done back in June and everything looked great. Test ( free and total ) came back as acceptable. I don't have the numbers in front of me right now, but I wanted a TRT physician's opinion- instead of my regular provider.
    If you had the numbers we can probably save you the trip. Unless you are looking to purposely go on TRT, which at your age I would advise against, in range numbers are adequate as long as you feel well.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    TRT clinics will often prescribe testosterone to you you even if your numbers are in the 500s, which I can't say I think is a good idea, since the body is still producing it's own testosterone quite well already at that point. The only thing I could see doing at those levels would be cycling clomid on/off to boost your own body's production. I'm not convinced that even that is needed while in the 500s, but am open to changing my mind on that for those who have been there and done that if they tell me differently.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Eden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know around my parts they won't give you TRT even if you're down at 250. They haven't a clue how to administer test here, I heard they put a dude on Test P 100mg bi-weekly, nothing else.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    I know around my parts they won't give you TRT even if you're down at 250. They haven't a clue how to administer test here, I heard they put a dude on Test P 100mg bi-weekly, nothing else.
    Oklahoma. Say no more.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 AresTS's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Burly's TRT journey

Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    No anti aging clinics?

- Valdez
    Valdez

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    If you had the numbers we can probably save you the trip. Unless you are looking to purposely go on TRT, which at your age I would advise against, in range numbers are adequate as long as you feel well.
    I'll have to find it later, i'm at work. I'm not ready for TRT yet... but I do want to know more about it. I'll be 36 in January but as the more weight I drop, the better I feel. Plus me and the lady are trying to start a family- gotta get that done first.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Eden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea I live in one of the largest cities, and most the time it's not that bad down here, way over exaggerated on the redneck part, but sometimes I just wonder WTF. I mean we have OU, and OSU's medical schools.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AresTS View Post
    No anti aging clinics?

- Valdez
    We do, but I was talking more about if you go to your regular doctor.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 AresTS's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Burly's TRT journey

Anti aging clinics will gladly give you an rx for test at 250 man

- Valdez
    Valdez

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    X2