Page 72 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    You'll understand when you're older. lol
    i thought you mentioned this on your PP cycle thread, i remember saying i thought you were a bit too young to run a cycle IMO
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    posts about burly's situation too immature? i'm just confused because why wouldn't i be 19, 20, 22??

i happen to be exactly 21 and dj just seemed to know even though i never said shit lol always said i was like 24 or 23.. gotta go back n check hahaha

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    i thought you mentioned this on your PP cycle thread, i remember saying i thought you were a bit too young to run a cycle IMO
    this is definitely the first time i ever said i was anything below 23 lol

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    i just dont get how she doesn't wanna fuck other dudes lol, she was a virgin! hmmm

okay, so do i act like the ass is a pussy? lol im really good at the pussy part but the ass.. i dunno.

still confused how anyone figured out i'm 21 lol :/

back in the day didnt feel like getting flamed running androhard at 18
    I was with my a girl for 10 years (we got engaged in college). We were together since we were in the 8th grade all the way time I finished college. I've always been a little more mature in the sexual game (got turned-onto prn at a very young age) and always did research in medical books and crap. Either way, I must have cheated on her with prob 40-50 diff girls within that time frame. I always felt bad, but I would always end up doing it again. She was a virgin when we got together and I was the only guy she was with. She treated me like a God and I was a gerat guy to her too other than I just wanted to party and hook up with other chicks ALL THE TIME! Either way, that relationship ended badly, we were both in love with each other, but she couldn't forgive me. I was single for over a year and just had fun doing all sort of things an experimenting with various woman, helping them discover themselves, and myself in the process.

I know exactly what DJ is say when he says you're too young, because I was just like that and I ended a pretty awesome relationship learning that. Either way, things happen for a reason. I met my wife after about 8 months from being broken up with my ex-fiance and we really hit it off. I told her everything I had done to my ex in the past and told her how I could never live that type of life again. It was a long guilty road I put myself through. It still pisses me off the way I treated my ex. She was/is a great chick, but I was just too young, dumb, and immature to see that.

Live and you learn, don't just live and live. I've really had a long learning session in that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    My GF hasn't had a yeast infection and I eat both back to back and back again on a weekly basis, and its not like you should be trying to suck shit or get shit out with your tongue.
    GGGGAAAAAWWWWWW DAAWWWWGGG!!!! The last statement made me spit water all over my screen!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    I was with my a girl for 10 years (we got engaged in college). We were together since we were in the 8th grade all the way time I finished college. I've always been a little more mature in the sexual game (got turned-onto prn at a very young age) and always did research in medical books and crap. Either way, I must have cheated on her with prob 40-50 diff girls within that time frame. I always felt bad, but I would always end up doing it again. She was a virgin when we got together and I was the only guy she was with. She treated me like a God and I was a gerat guy to her too other than I just wanted to party and hook up with other chicks ALL THE TIME! Either way, that relationship ended badly, we were both in love with each other, but she couldn't forgive me. I was single for over a year and just had fun doing all sort of things an experimenting with various woman, helping them discover themselves, and myself in the process.

I know exactly what DJ is say when he says you're too young, because I was just like that and I ended a pretty awesome relationship learning that. Either way, things happen for a reason. I met my wife after about 8 months from being broken up with my ex-fiance and we really hit it off. I told her everything I had done to my ex in the past and told her how I could never live that type of life again. It was a long guilty road I put myself through. It still pisses me off the way I treated my ex. She was/is a great chick, but I was just too young, dumb, and immature to see that.

Live and you learn, don't just live and live. I've really had a long learning session in that.
    never cheated, always had the option to... i don't think i could ever do that let alone enjoy doing that, because i'd just feel bad the whole time. i dunno.

how long did you stay with your current wife before getting married?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    never cheated, always had the option to... i don't think i could ever do that let alone enjoy doing that, because i'd just feel bad the whole time. i dunno.

how long did you stay with your current wife before getting married?
    3.5 years in a long distance relationship (i've been a good guy). I learned a lot of things from my last relationship. The entire process was extremely difficult for me to deal with, but I've learned a lot. It's made my current relationship amazing though. I have a great woman as a wife.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    No shit!!!
    You stick it but don't lick it. Lol

things have gotten wilder than normal these last couple months.

Last edited by olddawg; 06-11-2013 at 04:22 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not that wild!! Lol

Wait my GF is only 4'10 so I guess it is just about that wild, because that's midget hight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    3.5 years in a long distance relationship (i've been a good guy). I learned a lot of things from my last relationship. The entire process was extremely difficult for me to deal with, but I've learned a lot. It's made my current relationship amazing though. I have a great woman as a wife.
    long distance sounds rough.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    I believe her thinking is anastrozole is going to be hard on my liver, lipid profile, and bone mineral density, whereas those are not issues with a SERM. In fact, the second two generally improve on a SERM because of the additional circulating estrogen.
    Well, if one keeps E2 in or near the "sweet spot" there is no need to worry too much about bone density or lipid profile. Tough I would still go with aromasin. Fixing other integral parts of endocrine system would help (adequate adrenal output= lot less aromatisation). Your endo's incompetence and your self-medication (with tren etc) is leading your TRT far from right path. You should have your TRT sorted out first before going on any AAS/PHs. After so many years with so low hormonal levels, you probably feel lot better, but- I would still say that your TRT is fail.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 06-11-2013 at 05:15 PM.