User Tag List

Page 43 of 88 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 AresTS's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Burly's TRT journey

How long have you been using the agmatine and citrulline? The citrulline usually takes about 2 weeks to a month for proper build up

- Valdez
    Valdez

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AresTS View Post
    How long have you been using the agmatine and citrulline? The citrulline usually takes about 2 weeks to a month for proper build up

- Valdez
    Good info... I didn't know about the build up time... started on Wednesday, so only a few days so far. If I would have known that, I would have taken it yesterday as well. I didn't work out, so thought it unnecessary.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Good info... I didn't know about the build up time... started on Wednesday, so only a few days so far. If I would have known that, I would have taken it yesterday as well. I didn't work out, so thought it unnecessary.
    Agmatine and Citrulline both have a cumulative effect and take a little bit to work their magic. Stick with it, I'm confident you'll notice the effects you desire. Hardness is definitely a plus I have noticed from that stack.

I also noticed you were looking for beetroot. Just so you know they make beetroot juice as well. It can be found in most health food stores. The positive effect that beetroot will elicit outside of the antioxidant benefit is from the nitrate content. Consuming beetroot juice and beetroot juice for the nitrates may get a little expensive. If that happens you could possibly look into supplementing with KNO3 which is potassium nitrate.

Stick with the Agmatine and Citrulline Malate for a bit and I think you'll notice some effect. Also, not a shameless plug BUT I have noticed different qualities and results in Agmatine across brands. I have consistently seen the best results with SNS agmatine even prior to repping for them.

- Valdez
    Last edited by AresTS; 01-21-2013 at 02:39 PM.
    Valdez

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AresTS View Post
    Agmatine and Citrulline both have a cumulative effect and take a little bit to work their magic. Stick with it, I'm confident you'll notice the effects you desire. Hardness is definitely a plus I have noticed from that stack.

I also noticed you were looking for beetroot. Just so you know they make beetroot juice as well. It can be found in most health food stores. The positive effect that beetroot will elicit outside of the antioxidant benefit is from the nitrate content. Consuming beetroot juice and beetroot juice for the nitrates may get a little expensive. If that happens you could possibly look into supplementing with KNO3 which is potassium nitrate.

Stick with the Agmatine and Citrulline Malate for a bit and I think you'll notice some effect. Also, not a shameless plug BUT I have noticed different qualities and results in Agmatine across brands. I have consistently seen the best results with SNS agmatine even prior to repping for them.

- Valdez
    I am thoroughly enjoy the sns citrulline at 9g a day.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BigCLS View Post
    I am thoroughly enjoy the sns citrulline at 9g a day.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
    You and me both my man!

- Valdez
    Valdez

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Burly, I would agree with your assessment that mental ED is probably at least 50 percent of your problem, maybe even more. When I was 23, I had sex with a woman when I was drunk, and was so drunk I couldn't stay hard. That experience haunted me for a few years thereafter. Although I was perfectly able, I was so scared of death of not being able to perform, that I'd have to seriously calm myself down enough to perform.

You may want to just bite the bullet, take some tadalifil and get a couple of sure fire experiences rocking her world back under your belt to fix your confidence. I believe you need that as much as anything at this point.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Burly, I would agree with your assessment that mental ED is probably at least 50 percent of your problem, maybe even more. When I was 23, I had sex with a woman when I was drunk, and was so drunk I couldn't stay hard. That experience haunted me for a few years thereafter. Although I was perfectly able, I was so scared of death of not being able to perform, that I'd have to seriously calm myself down enough to perform.

You may want to just bite the bullet, take some tadalifil and get a couple of sure fire experiences rocking her world back under your belt to fix your confidence. I believe you need that as much as anything at this point.
    Thanks for your input. Mental is definitely a part of it. But physically, things definitely aren't right. Sometimes, when alone, I can get hard... but even with my assistance, it just won't stay hard. It's unreliable and inconsistent. Talked to my wife about this, who suggested we not even try until erections could get stronger and be reliable. I'm sure she doesn't want to get worked up and then disappointed any more than I do.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your input. Mental is definitely a part of it. But physically, things definitely aren't right. Sometimes, when alone, I can get hard... but even with my assistance, it just won't stay hard. It's unreliable and inconsistent. Talked to my wife about this, who suggested we not even try until erections could get stronger and be reliable. I'm sure she doesn't want to get worked up and then disappointed any more than I do.
    It's going to be difficult for a while- so dont stress yourself too much about it, you'll get there eventually. With your hormonal profile- its miracle that you can get any kind of response, nevermind rock-hard erections. Eventually when your hormones are bit more tuned up, with some help of citrulline, you'll be ok.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 01-22-2013 at 10:39 AM.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good input, dirk.

Sounds like things have gone well for you. Glad to hear that. I would agree about your sentiments of Novadex XT. ATD (the main ingredient) is an effective AI. I've used it many times. I wish it was still legal.
    Thanks.

I have a new problem now. It seems the lab I've been using has changed the acceptable ranges for Hemoglobin and Hematocrit. For years now, I've tested around 16 for Hemo and about 48 for Hematocrit. The lab lowered the range a little bit which now puts me over. I feel great though.

So, I read up on it. I could donate blood and/or eat grapefruit. The Red Cross doesn't want my blood because they think I have mad cow disease since I was in England for a year in 1980-81. So, I don't know how to get rid of a pint of blood before my retest. Anyone have any suggestions? I read that grapefruit will lower the readings also, so I'm doing that now but I think a simple blood draw would be a more direct way.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Funny thing happened at the online drugstore... some tada fell into my shopping cart while I was getting ralox and anastrozole.

I still have to get some beetroot and try that along with the citrulline/agmatine. I'll run that stuff til I run out and evaluate whether or not ill want more for future usage.

At this point in my life, ED is half physical and half mental. If I'm worried whether or not I'll rise to the occasion and stay risen, chances are I won't. I need a sure thing for confidence in going forward. If the beetroot works out, then great. If not, its good to have a plan B.
    ED is a horrible thing for a man to deal with. I've struggled with it for many years now (I'm 53), both emotionally and physically. The pde-5 inhibitors seem to do much more than just provide a good erection. They seem to improve control and sensitivity also. One thing that hasn't been mentioned is icariin. It has helped me, but it's not as good as the drugs. Icariin 60 is available here:
    Icariin 60â„¢ Horny Goat Weed Extract (Epimedium) HIGH STRENGTH
    I take one per day in the morning, just because I think it's good for me. My blood pressure is nice and low.