Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
Tested at 67 about a month ago. Yikes. A couple years ago I was at 300, but that was with frequent use of otc test boosters.

A little background: I've been putting off TRT for several years. Libido dropped off significantly about 7 years ago and I did nothing about it until about 2.5 to 3 years ago, when I started back at the gym after an extended (many years) break. Having been a competitive BBer 20 years ago, muscle memory took affect and I made some quick gains, but also noticed that I gained a LOT of fat in the process. This was new to me, because in years past I had always stayed closer to 12-15% even in my "bulking mode". I knew my body had changed dramatically, so I fought against it with boosters, eating better, etc. Even with dietary changes, the bodyfat was/is pretty stubborn. Nothing like it used to be. Heck, when I would hit the treadmill in years past, the fat would just start melting off me. Not the case today.

As far as PHs... I think the last one I used was maybe in February or March. AndroBulk for about 12 weeks. I felt good on it. I made some gains, though I wasn't trying to "bulk" per se. These days I get fat too easily when I go that route (apparently my appetite far exceeds my metabolism). Post cycle, I was able to use boosters to get my test levels back up around the 300 level, but had not used any boosters since then. I have been dealing with chronic bronchitis since I caught a horrible virus in the summer and have not been able to work out because of the difficulty coughing/breathing. Apparently my test level has dropped quite a bit since then. So has my strength and muscle mass.

As for my bronchitis, I am finally getting referred to a pulmonologist to see what can be done.
jesus. don't put it off any longer man. unless u wanted to do what infamy does which is a scoop of toco8 and and some clomid every few days or "as needed" as he would say.