User Tag List

Page 37 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've used Erase before, and it works really well. I feel your pain on the sweating, lol.

Are you using the normal Erase, or the Erase Pro?
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 iron's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    erase is my favorite, x1 a day is more than enough the x2 a day is like a gang rape on my E levels...plus i find the stress at work seems less while i am on it

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    erase at 2 a day never destroyed my estrogen as a lot of you speak about.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Burly's TRT journey

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    I've used Erase before, and it works really well. I feel your pain on the sweating, lol.

Are you using the normal Erase, or the Erase Pro?

I'm using regular Erase. It was bought a couple years ago, before there was an Erase Pro available.

And yeah... I bet you are sweating, Mr. Tren.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Burly's TRT journey

Appetite has dropped a bit the last couple of days. I'm not sure if that.is related to lower estrogen or hormonal fluctuations in general, or something completely different.

Sweating continues, but is irregular. I've been getting tired earlier the past two nights, which is odd for me.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 01-10-2013 at 11:45 PM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maybe supressing cortisol too much is the tiredness? you still doing the crazy high dose of 2 pills, 3x a day?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    maybe supressing cortisol too much is the tiredness? you still doing the crazy high dose of 2 pills, 3x a day?
    I actually missed the mid day dose yesterday because of a wrinkle in my schedule, so only 4 pills yesterday. I think it's too soon to tell what the culprit is. But on the positive side... I nearly got 8 hours of sleep, which is rare for me.

The severity of the pain in the nipples has lessened a bit. They still hurt, but aren't quite as inflamed. Nodules haven't changed in size. It's too early for anything dramatic to have changed, but I figured I'd give an update that yes, Erase is helping.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    I actually missed the mid day dose yesterday because of a wrinkle in my schedule, so only 4 pills yesterday. I think it's too soon to tell what the culprit is. But on the positive side... I nearly got 8 hours of sleep, which is rare for me.

The severity of the pain in the nipples has lessened a bit. They still hurt, but aren't quite as inflamed. Nodules haven't changed in size. It's too early for anything dramatic to have changed, but I figured I'd give an update that yes, Erase is helping.
    Good to hear.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Good to hear.
    Really good..
    Glad erase is working out for you and its doing its job. Will you still be on erase when you get bloods done?
    Would be interesting to see just how well it worked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Really good..
    Glad erase is working out for you and its doing its job. Will you still be on erase when you get bloods done?
    Would be interesting to see just how well it worked.
    Chances are that in the next couple of weeks, that the insurance company should approve my scripts and I will no longer need the erase or any other OTC AIs. So, I should be on the scripts by the time the next blood draw happens.

However, they will NOT be doing a blood test for estrogen levels at my next blood draw (late Feb). They will only be testing for peak and trough (high/low) levels of testosterone (pre injection and 24 hours post injection). I do not believe she will order another estrogen test unless I have more complaints.