Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TRT help??

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TRT help??

Finally going to start TRT I think. But my numbers are a little off. I am 32, and my total went from 416 to 489, but my free went from 80 to 46. Every year, my Free keeps dropping. 2008 it was 160, and over 5 years has continually sank to 46. Why would my total increase, but my free keep sinking?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Fat Bill Dwyer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not the expert on this but doesn't this mean that Sex Hormone Binding Globulin is binding your T? Perhaps your SHBG has increased for some reason.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Bill Dwyer View Post
    I'm not the expert on this but doesn't this mean that Sex Hormone Binding Globulin is binding your T? Perhaps your SHBG has increased for some reason.
    this seems about right.

you're within range for total test. heard decent things about nettle root, ever experimented?

more experienced guys here might be able to give you more details. or tell you i'm a dumbass lol

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Proviron may be able to help you, assuming our theory is correct.
    Last edited by Coolazice; 03-15-2013 at 10:59 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're up for some good reading you might want to check out Burlyman's TRT journey right here on swole source.

If you're looking for a short term solution you might get a good kick out of a natty T-booster?

Are you taking a 5a reductase inhibitor? That can lower Free T for some guys.

Again there are guys here with a much better understanding of this than I, but your cycling/PCT history may also have had an effect on your SHBG levels.

- - - Updated - - -

*edit
    Cool- Is your theory that binding the SHBG with DHT frees up T? I guess in this case you would run it low to prevent suppression?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Exactly. Very likely scenario is that your E2 is going up, in any case your TT is still not high enough.
    Other thing is its always better to get TT and SHBG and then check free test by using Dr Shippen graph to see where free testosterone is, and SHBG can tell its own story.
    In any case, we dont have enough details to give you any better advice, like symptoms+bloodworks. Your TT is low, but sometimes by adjusting lifestyle and adding some supplements can do a lot.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 06-14-2013 at 07:20 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool- Is your theory that binding the SHBG with DHT frees up T? I guess in this case you would run it low to prevent suppression?
    If what I read is correct - then yes. How low are you thinking though? From what I read, 50mg/day may provide him some help with little to no suppression.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't have any proviron experience so dosage wise I have no idea what would work.

The only practical experience I have relates to everybody's favorite DHT PHs. I do know that I could run AH @ 2-3 caps, or stano at 150mg-300mg during the first week or two of PCT and still experience a full recovery according to bloods.

I'm interested in your 50mg/day figure. It sounds reasonable, and honestly couldn't hurt. What informs your view on this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't have any proviron experience so dosage wise I have no idea what would work.

The only practical experience I have relates to everybody's favorite DHT PHs. I do know that I could run AH @ 2-3 caps, or stano at 150mg-300mg during the first week or two of PCT and still experience a full recovery according to bloods.

I'm interested in your 50mg/day figure. It sounds reasonable, and honestly couldn't hurt. What informs your view on this?
    Just from reading steroid profiles and and a thread or 2 before. Hope I'm not too far off the mark here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    Just from reading steroid profiles and and a thread or 2 before. Hope I'm not too far off the mark here.
    Even if you were it wouldn't really be damaging. I'm interested to see if something like this would work.