User Tag List

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    plus sand, it's not even about being loyal to primordial. you weren't all that hot about the company, that's fine, but you're not positive to ANY members here about anything really. but, hate as you like. pretty sure dave Chapelle created a place for you

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    plus sand, it's not even about being loyal to primordial. you weren't all that hot about the company, that's fine, but you're not positive to ANY members here about anything really. but, hate as you like. pretty sure dave Chapelle created a place for you
    playerhatingball.jpg

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    lol the burden of proof doesn't lie with the ones making stupid, senseless accusations with NO PROOF other than it hasn't hit the news?

Cuz it's such a hot story right, a business that probably didn't move a couple of mil a year being shut down.

In other news, some city worker put a notice on my door saying that i better get tags for my old truck or put it in the fucking garage. if CNN doesn't cover it, im lying.

you guys really stretch it to have something to talk about.

PS - saying you're not negative doesn't make it true. you stretch logic to where it accommodates the "opposite" side and make no allowances to HTS' point of view, regardless of the fact that many, both here and there, thought he actually presented good points. We all know he is personally invested. He's disclaimed his personal relationship with Eric. Your boy there admitted not even reading his points yet you say he made HTS sound like a bitter ex girlfriend. Give me a break. at this point, you are starting to sound like a plain hater.

- - - Updated - - -

and is HYOOOOGE since eric dropped his stock of andro in the water of said island. it is his ultimate experiment in androgenics. an island of mutant giants.
    That's one of the dumbest posts ever. I wasn't supporting either side as I feel both sides are wrong here. Also if someone put a notice on your car. That letter would be your proof. If you threw it away then that's just your own stupidity.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 islandmagic's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    need to build muscle---- FDA please look into them please
    1. Trust yourself 2. Break some rules 3. Don't be afraid to fail 4. Ignore the naysayers 5. Work like hell 6. Give something back.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandman View Post
    That's one of the dumbest posts ever. I wasn't supporting either side as I feel both sides are wrong here. Also if someone put a notice on your car. That letter would be your proof. If you threw it away then that's just your own stupidity.
    yeah, everything sounds stupid when a dumb brick is trying to understand it. did i say no proof exists or did i say that the conspiracy theorists and their nuthuggers (such as yourself) are claiming that the proof of burden lies on HTS due to the fact that there was no media coverage and nothing on the FDA website?

My notice didn't get media coverage. It's not listed on the city website. So I guess if anyone questions it, to "pwnt" them and not sound like a jealous ex gf, i have to scan it and put it online

So, according to you, Eric should put the notices, warnings and whatever else he got on the internet, with all the information on what is, according to him, a pending case on the internet so you can get jbry's cock and balls out of your mouth?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just want to add my opinion before this gets locked...

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Sorry if it hurt anyone's feelings.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys, just don't. Not on this board.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    done on my part, i'll play nice.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry H2S, I'll let the slow children go. We should chip in and let him learn to read, maybe for Christmas?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Enough. This thread has run its course and spiraled to insult-swapping.

- - - Updated - - -

Closed.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.