User Tag List

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Spent many many conversations on the phone with Eric over this raid and the resulting fallout. PP had it's troubles, but it was hanging in there and Eric and I were in conversations about the future of PP and his next venture. He was ecstatic about the future, spending quite literally hundreds and hundreds of hours of planning for the next step. He NEEDED PP around for this new vision, as PP was to be funding the new venture. With the end of PP came the end of forward progress for the other project. It crushed him.
    Does this new venture happen to be ONEMANWORLD LLC? https://plus.google.com/104607048595058829704/about
    That's the business that he registered just 2 weeks (11-13-12) after the big raid. I gotta say - he doesn't look too broken up in that picture he posted. How's that business doing anyway? It sounds like he is just subcontracting himself and his formulas out. Is this correct?
    Last edited by Coolazice; 03-18-2013 at 03:25 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    Does this new venture happen to be ONEMANWORLD LLC? https://plus.google.com/104607048595058829704/about
    That's the business that he registered just 2 weeks (11-13-12) after the big raid. I gotta say - he doesn't look too broken up in that picture he posted. How's that business doing anyway? It sounds like he is just subcontracting himself and his formulas out. Is this correct?
    Seems to me that Eric wants to be left to his own devices. I'm sure people will hear from him when he feels it's appropriate.

Perhaps it would be best to let him have his quiet time, and I'm not sure threads like this will help. Really would've liked to have tried his latest PCT products, test butter, etc, maybe someday.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    did you want him to post a profile picture of him crying?

i dont see girls breaking up with someone, and then adding a profile on match.com using their worst pics either

finally how has this thread made it this far is beyond me

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Imo, on the basis that the thread title is for want of better words, 'inappropriate', I think this thread should be closed.

Note that I'm not saying it should be deleted, but this sort of conjecture is unnecessary, and not helpful, imo.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: PP raid was fake????

My big questions are:

1. Why are Venus and other companies allowed to make products with identical ingredients and not have anyone go knocking on their door and shutting them down?

2. Why hasn't Eric gone after Venus for her the theft of the "recipes" and the email list? I've been spammed twice now by that crook even though I unsubscribed from "her list" after the first time she spammed me.
    1. What was Eric going to sue over in terms of the products being similar? Eric did not own the rights to any of the base hormones, in fact he paid royalties on every sale to those that did

2. Eric distances himself as well as he could from her, and wasn't a fan of the email thing any mote than the rest of us were. If you are so upset about the spam, why don't YOU do something about it. Seems to me we have a case similar to those that complain about politics but don't vote. CANSPAM is a real law, and you can easily file a complaint, especially if you really did unsubscribe.

What are you, Dick Tracy all of the sudden? Eric had plans for a sister company long before the raid. As DJM said, did you expect him to spend the rest of his life crying about spilled milk instead of grabbing a towel and moving on to clean up the mess?

To those that said this should be closed, I very much agree, especially after the direction it spiraled into. Unfortunately, my first commitment to this forum was not to enforce censorship, so no matter how much I disagree with the subject, this community is free to speak their opinions.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: PP raid was fake????

Also, I do not claim that Eric is without fault in all of this, and I don't think Eric would argue that either. There are steps that could have been taken much earlier to better protect himself from this, but every thing provides a learning experience.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PP raid was fake????

I think hts and company have effectively debunked the conspiracy theory brahs who think that Eric P. staged the FDA raid. Hats off to such a creative suggestion though.

With that being said, official advertising claims made by PP, with the approval of Eric, about testosterone equivalency and 'leading the STEROID revolution' and 'steroids for the mind and body' weren't the most intelligent way to conduct oneself as a gray market business.

One could have easily made the pitch, and they did, that the Andro Series produced results akin to the original 1-AD/4-AD which wasn't too far off given the proper dosage. I suppose hindsight is 20/20 though.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How does goofy shit like this keep coming up when it comes to PP? First, it was the massive conspiracy with the rep transition, then it was about the delays with the first AM, and now this. Some people really need to get their priorities in life straightened out.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What he had started planning nearly a year prior to the raid and what he is currently doing are two entirely different things.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.