User Tag List

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is all spiraling into the butt hurt category. Why is everyone so edgy?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post

Glad to see you're not taking all this too seriously. Soon Eric is going to need to see a urologist from them nuts getting hugged a little too tightly. Hope he'll still be able to have kids if he desires to do so.

I like(d) the company and the guy as well as anybody, but that doesn't remove the fact that some things seem fishy and were enough for someone to start this conspiracy thread and in multiple forums too.
    wow, that was pure retardation

Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    LOL... I wish I didn't have this much free time either.
    get busy then???

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    This is all spiraling into the butt hurt category. Why is everyone so edgy?
    I was wondering the same thing.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    wow, that was pure retardation
    LMAO..... If you say so.

Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    get busy then???
    I can't control mother nature and that's the holdup right now.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PP raid was fake????

So, this other company of Eric's ever gonna sell anything directly to the public, or is it a behind the scenes type of venture?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have no questions concerning the validity of the raid. Eric's announcement on the PP page spelled out the terms of the search warrant very clearly and with a lot of supporting detail. If it was bullshit, I'm sure he'd have been visited by authorities and they'd have found a way to take down that page.

I will say that it is strange and unorthodox that there was no news coverage of this raid, given its described magnitude. It's also strange that the FDA deviated from protocol. But we must remember, we're dealing with an authoritarian-style, executive-level government agency. They're governed not necessarily by law, but by regulation, which is a gray area and separate from laws which are created through the process of legislation.

There are many unilateral actions they can take in the course of investigation.

I do not doubt that the raid happened, however I can understand the basis for some to question it. But one should consider the sum total of evidence in support of it actually happening. The FDA investigator's business card and what I mentioned above leaves no doubt in my mind.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol i really dont know what eric had to gain from staging this X just closing shop and saying sorry.
    the outcome would have been the same "Sorry, here's your money back"

actually, no. If he close shop he could have said "sorry, here's product from the last batch. ill keep the money to get life back on track"

there's gotta be a reason behind a conspiracy, or else it's just people trying to make ordinary events more interesting for whatever fucking reason lol

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Right Hook's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PP raid was fake????

Just a couple of comments. The relationship with Eric and FRL was largely great. Overtime he ran into some obstacles, and those people who helped out originally did so again. Nobody wanted him to get raided by the FDA. It's bad business for everyone.

I heard a rumor a few times at the Arnold that suggested the close of business was unrelated to the FDA. But it's unsubstantiated, and in the end doesn't really matter.

I wouldn't worry, he will be back, and smarter next time.

O and I can't fucking stand the AF crew. Sleezy shit. I was trolling "Fred" over email the other day. Nobody from FRL or AMS had anything to do with AF.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Right Hook View Post
    Just a couple of comments. The relationship with Eric and FRL was largely great. Overtime he ran into some obstacles, and those people who helped out originally did so again. Nobody wanted him to get raided by the FDA. It's bad business for everyone.

I heard a rumor a few times at the Arnold that suggested the close of business was unrelated to the FDA. But it's unsubstantiated, and in the end doesn't really matter.

I wouldn't worry, he will be back, and smarter next time.

O and I can't fucking stand the AF crew. Sleezy shit. I was trolling "Fred" over email the other day. Nobody from FRL or AMS had anything to do with AF.
    i trolled venus when that shit first came out. that chick's mug annoys the shit out of me. i think she's still my FB buddy. she doesnt mind the insults it seems

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PP raid was fake????

Has anyone here ever really dealt with a government agency? Throughout my military and personal career I have had exposure to different government agencies and I can tell you first hand that this is how they do business. The reason why you can't find anything about the FDA raid is because there's no accountability. If you speak out about the actions that they do, you should know they have the capacity to make your life endlessly more difficult than you could ever imagine. Most of the agencies are government sanctioned mafias where it is just easier to play their game than it is to fight them.