Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 therealest77's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PP raid was fake????

Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    I feel like I should not even have to entertain this question, but I will.

I am still in contact with Eric, and never once did I question the raid.

Many people involved in the company lost their job over the raid, myself included. Granted, I was lucky in that it was a "side-cash" gig for me, and not my 9-5, but for many others, this simply wasn't the case. Eric felt he lost everything he had overnight, Matt Porter lost his job, Jared lost his job, etc...These were the public-facing people of the company. Behind that there was payroll, shipping, product design, etc. etc. etc. etc. All of these people had to decide how they would make their living.

I also had spoken to other "big names" in the industry, who had varying opinions on the how and whys of the raid, but never questioned it being legitimate. One big name even provided a lawyer recommendation with industry experience, and I know Eric contacted this individual, both through confirmation by Eric and the person who recommended the lawyer to me/him. I was also spoken to, very directly, about what questions I might face.

I, unfortunately, do not know the process behind the FDA and the release of reports they make. I know others have questioned this as well, such as Right Hook. It is odd. To me it seemed that the entire investigation was very much misguided or somewhat "winged." I say this as Eric had mentioned he was heavily questioned on what illegal ingredients were being added to Andro- products. As many of you know, and others have seen. Eric had submitted to random FDA testing previously, and passed with flying colors. All of the products were extensively tested, and none of them failed. So why question what was added to the products? They also heavily utilized information on the sale of SD-LV to provide a list of complaints to Eric. It seems this was a "take them down, we will figure out why later" type thing, and from the impression I get from Eric, not only is the investigation still in the "open" stage, he doesn't expect actual court proceedings, assuming it comes to that point for quite some time. Maybe this has something to do with the limited amount of information released, but who really knows.

The fact of the matter is, I owe alot to Eric. ALOT. When I did lose my 9-5 job, and spent months looking for work every day, Eric and the generous position he offered to me is what allowed me and my girlfriend to stay afloat. Sure I had a lot of "Side gigs" I balanced, but at the time they would not have been reliable enough to keep food on my table, but Primordial always was. Anytime I needed something from Eric, and I mean ANYTHING, he was always there for me. People used to question my loyalty, not in a negative sense, but why as a "rep" I cared so much, but Eric gave me every reason to, and I was quite happy to. The point of this is that I have no reason to disbelieve Eric, so unless indisputable evidence were to show otherwise, I would refuse to believe ill intent.
    I'm with ya HereTo..

As I stated in my post (#3), I find it hard believe as well.

My intentions were to get thoughts on the accusation, not to accuse. I've been a supporter of Eric since day one

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does it really matter if they were raided or not? Either way the products are gone. Why they are gone isn't all that important, the fact they are gone is what is important. Take away the Androseries and a lot of people loved their non-hormonal products. It was going to be a lose lose situation for Primordial Performance anyway, they did all the research and spent all the money in development. It was only a matter of time before other companies started cloning the products. Look at Competitive Edge Labs, they made their whole company around clones.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 therealest77's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PP raid was fake????

Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Spent many many conversations on the phone with Eric over this raid and the resulting fallout. PP had it's troubles, but it was hanging in there and Eric and I were in conversations about the future of PP and his next venture. He was ecstatic about the future, spending quite literally hundreds and hundreds of hours of planning for the next step. He NEEDED PP around for this new vision, as PP was to be funding the new venture. With the end of PP came the end of forward progress for the other project. It crushed him.

Let's shut down the rumor mill, started by people who weren't there, don't know anyone who was there, and are saying things without having any knowledge of the situation.
    Hope you don't think I started the rumor mill burley. It was actually a guy over at AM for the record.

I may not have met any of the PP team face to face. But I've had long conversations and history with those guys. As I mentioned before, I've been a PP customer and Supporter since day 1. And my intentions for starting this thread was to obtain thoughts on the accusations.

HereTo please delete this thread

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heh I loved those Daffy Duck Dick Tracy cartoons...
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by therealest77 View Post
    Hope you don't think I started the rumor mill burley. It was actually a guy over at AM for the record.

I may not have met any of the PP team face to face. But I've had long conversations and history with those guys. As I mentioned before, I've been a PP customer and Supporter since day 1. And my intentions for starting this thread was to obtain thoughts on the accusations.

There is no reason to delete it, the air has been cleared, and no one was really accusing you. It didn't seem you had ill intent. I would like a link to that AM thread though. It has been awhile since I owned recent BB.com converts.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of your BFFs is leading the charge, too:
    Primordial Performance + FDA Raid! - Page 3
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PP raid was fake????

I saw the thread on AM as well.

I've had arguments with sellers that rep AF that state Eric is behind building the AF brand. I believe that's where this shit is coming from on the boards.
    This is just a shady way to try and makes sales of their products just like on AM they always use the Androseries names to describe the new AF products.

I loved the PP products and it pisses me off that someone would create all this bullshit to try and make a sale off another's sweaty ass so I refuse to give any money to that company !

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: PP raid was fake????

Naw, I didn't think it was you. All is good.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PP raid was fake????

Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    I would like a link to that AM thread though. It has been awhile since I owned recent BB.com converts.
    Said link below

Shared post from 'AnabolicMinds.com' by RogerBob from thread 'Primordial Performance + FDA Raid!':

Primordial performance busted then? sounds heavy

Primordial Performance

Shared via Am.com.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PP raid was fake????

Sorry tried using my phone and the hyperlink didn't copy over.