I feel like I should not even have to entertain this question, but I will.

I am still in contact with Eric, and never once did I question the raid.

Many people involved in the company lost their job over the raid, myself included. Granted, I was lucky in that it was a "side-cash" gig for me, and not my 9-5, but for many others, this simply wasn't the case. Eric felt he lost everything he had overnight, Matt Porter lost his job, Jared lost his job, etc...These were the public-facing people of the company. Behind that there was payroll, shipping, product design, etc. etc. etc. etc. All of these people had to decide how they would make their living.

I also had spoken to other "big names" in the industry, who had varying opinions on the how and whys of the raid, but never questioned it being legitimate. One big name even provided a lawyer recommendation with industry experience, and I know Eric contacted this individual, both through confirmation by Eric and the person who recommended the lawyer to me/him. I was also spoken to, very directly, about what questions I might face.

I, unfortunately, do not know the process behind the FDA and the release of reports they make. I know others have questioned this as well, such as Right Hook. It is odd. To me it seemed that the entire investigation was very much misguided or somewhat "winged." I say this as Eric had mentioned he was heavily questioned on what illegal ingredients were being added to Andro- products. As many of you know, and others have seen. Eric had submitted to random FDA testing previously, and passed with flying colors. All of the products were extensively tested, and none of them failed. So why question what was added to the products? They also heavily utilized information on the sale of SD-LV to provide a list of complaints to Eric. It seems this was a "take them down, we will figure out why later" type thing, and from the impression I get from Eric, not only is the investigation still in the "open" stage, he doesn't expect actual court proceedings, assuming it comes to that point for quite some time. Maybe this has something to do with the limited amount of information released, but who really knows.

The fact of the matter is, I owe alot to Eric. ALOT. When I did lose my 9-5 job, and spent months looking for work every day, Eric and the generous position he offered to me is what allowed me and my girlfriend to stay afloat. Sure I had a lot of "Side gigs" I balanced, but at the time they would not have been reliable enough to keep food on my table, but Primordial always was. Anytime I needed something from Eric, and I mean ANYTHING, he was always there for me. People used to question my loyalty, not in a negative sense, but why as a "rep" I cared so much, but Eric gave me every reason to, and I was quite happy to. The point of this is that I have no reason to disbelieve Eric, so unless indisputable evidence were to show otherwise, I would refuse to believe ill intent.