User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting on the DHEA part, I'll have to look into it.

I do feel MUCH better if I'm running a cycle, but I can't do that all the time.

Caffeine is awesome, but burns off quickly.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    Interesting on the DHEA part, I'll have to look into it.

I do feel MUCH better if I'm running a cycle, but I can't do that all the time.

Caffeine is awesome, but burns off quickly.
    not only DHEA from common bodybuiling supps is neuroprotective , TUDCA in some studies was also found to do that, although TUDCA is derivative of cholesterol and therefore could act like steroids including DHEA in some circumstances
    caffeine - try mix it withhordenine - some experience longer boost from mixing them, also to lower the side effects you can add l-theanine
    Last edited by szary; 03-18-2013 at 03:31 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Endoamp's main ingredient was Phosphatidylserine which can bought as a bulk powder (more cost effective). I wouldn't exceed 300mgs a day and I find that one dose of 200mgs works well.

ADD and ADHD Explained | Poliquin Article

Vitalize Your Brain: Essential Supplements for ADHD | Poliquin Article

Store it in the fridge. I wouldn't bother capping it, just use digital scales you can buy on amazon.

Not sure if this idea may be useful, (but I'd try it): Geonomyx make a preworkout with Rhodiola Rosea, theanine, Dicaffeine Malate. It's called origin, and the energy is quite smooth and you could just take a half or less serving as a boost when required, just an idea. It's called Origin and doesn't contain Creatine.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what symptoms are you suffering from?
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ever try Axon or demiurge? Both gave me great mental focus and seemed to work very similarly to adder all for me. I'd try one or the other to figure which one works better for you. Axon worked great for me, i liked it better than demiurge. But the latter also worked to keep me focused.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    Ever try Axon or demiurge? Both gave me great mental focus and seemed to work very similarly to adder all for me. I'd try one or the other to figure which one works better for you. Axon worked great for me, i liked it better than demiurge. But the latter also worked to keep me focused.
    Axon - still have a little bit left. It is great, but I find that it burns off a bit too quickly. It is fantastic for a pre-wo stim, but doesn't hang on as long as I would like. Demiurge is at the top of the list to try, I just wanted to get some more information from others to see if I'm overlooking something that is commonly used.

Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    what symptoms are you suffering from?
    I can't stay engaged with anything that I do. I get really bored with stuff, or I don't even want to bother working on a project.
    Now, if I down a cup of coffee, I'll get right into anything. But once the coffee wears off after a couple hours, I crash back into the non-focused mode.
    Normally this isn't an issue. Its not about not wanting to do something, I just can't bring myself to get into something for fear of not finishing. Which is the second big symptom - I don't finish projects. If it is something quick and easy that can get done in under an hour, no problem. Anything longer than that requires more coffee and time. Or it just sits on my desk and stares at me.

A good example is a computer that I'm building right now. I'm fabricating the case for it because it is a custom design. It isn't a simple bolt-and-go design, I'm cutting and milling aluminium and acrylite around parts for a really tight fit. Normally, I'd be working on this for hours on end, not wanting to stop until I finish.
    So far, I've only put about 10 hours into it over the span of 2 weeks. I just can't get into it. I'll down some coffee, get fired up and go at it for an hour or two, then just lose interest.

I also forget a lot of stuff. Short term memory is almost non-existent. Someone can be talking to me and once they walk away, I forgot what was going on.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    I can't stay engaged with anything that I do.
    what are your other hobbies? how do you spend your time when you are not working?
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    what are your other hobbies? how do you spend your time when you are not working?
    I'm a mechanic for work, so my hobbies are the gym, anything and everything computer/electrical engineering. I play some video games on the side, but not a lot.

My ADHD "flares up" I guess you could say, causing me to go through time periods where I'm like I am now. I know it'll pass, but with the work changes coming up, I can't just wait it out like normal.

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    after my recent encounters with Demiurge, this was the first thing that came to mind.

Cobalt, if you're interested in a demiurge sample, I have an open bottle and would be happy to send you a zip lock bag of a couple servings. if that interests you, just shoot me a PM.
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Fat Bill Dwyer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    my adhd seems to be greatly reduced when i use DHT compounds. i don't really believe in ADHD as a disorder, more an excuse to peddle drugs to those who's brain types don't work well with our society...

^this. Who the hell can stand doing office "work" for 8-12 hours a day? Nobody with testicles. PEA focuses me up real nice, but I gain a tolerance rapidly.