Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking good bro...

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks guys! I'm looking to add as much size to my weak areas as possible through this cycle. I don't really ''believe'' this cycle will make much difference, but I will be using the opportunity to up my cals, especially protein and a little bit more fat. Carbs will basically stay 3x a week, CarbLoad style (3-4 hour window of refeed post workout).

I'll do my best to give as much details as possible of the ride. Any advises or pointers along the way, always feel free to voice them. It's gonna be war.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Woke up, prepared breakfast, hit the gym for 45 minutes, abs and calves, got home ate, showered, went to work...

Got to the gym at 4:45 for Sumo Deadz, WesInMan-Traps and chest.... feeling confident as I set up the bar ready to DEADLIFT! little did I know what this workout would do...

Week's history:
    Tuesday I did a killer squat session combo.
    4 sets of basic squats... last set 365 pounds, 6 reps, perhaps a bit improper form but without spot, which was a personal pr to me.

Right after I did close legged squats at the smith machine, not to heavy, just a plate of 45 on each side, but with my butt almost touching the ground, focusing on slow contraction. Did about 4 sets of that, and repping out 12+

Afterwards did Leg Press and pyramid sets of leg extentions.

My Leg was still sore as HELL today. I can't remember the last time I felt this sore!!! Not even on AAS did I feel this deep soreness.

So, back to today
    Loaded with confidence and completely forgetting about my soreness, I was repping out on 315's sumo... no problem. Went for 405. Gym was loaded and people were starring... a lot of pressure. Went for the kill. Made it to about 3/4 and in the mirror my throat was filled with veins, even my forehead had veins. I gave it my all... and failed... felt MISERABLE! But I had to admit defeat as my forearms and lower back was basically DESTROYED. Sad thing was, this was the first exercise of the day

As I starred at my hands, not feeling anything because of the endorphins and insane adrenaline, I noticed my hands were both bleeding:
    Julyhandsopen.jpg

I continued...

Did 3 sets of Wes' Traps workout. Counting to 10, 20 reps, as my mind was set to nail that. The last set my forearm gave in, but I immediately picked up the plates and finished it. Went to start incline fly's

Went really light, 2x dumbbells of 15 pounds, and stretched and contracted as wide and as slow as possible, slowly building up.

This is where I started to feel the steel in my wounds. Went and asked for alcohol, which BURNED! and then continued.

Did 3 sets of pyramid fly's then went to close grip, slow contracted flat bench, elbows in, right alongside torso, and contracting 3 times, on the way up. Finished with 3 sets of decline press machines.

When I got home... I felt incredibly DESTROYED. I finally felt my quads and they are on a whole new level of soreness. My Lower back and forearms... they need rehab... BAD. My Traps will for sure be sore tomorrow morning! (thanks for this Wes!).

Right now... I will sleep, and not wake up, until around 8 or 9am tomorrow... My body is in need of repair.

Still feel bad about failing the deadz, but I will not do any deadlift for 2 weeks... and avoid heavy training next week. In 2 weeks, (1 week on cycle) I will attempt 425 pounds, conventional deadz... That's the goal

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice work Vaynez.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Nice work Vaynez.
    Thanks h2! I will need YOU through this bro!

I actually slept 12 hours straight, woke up almost around 10am this morning. Good thing I had the morning completely off. My whole body is a mess, but I'm hoping to be completely recovered by Monday to hit delts and back hard.

My legs and lower back was messed up the whole day.. but recent, about since sundown, my chest and TRAPS kicked in! Wes! that workout was killer! Will def be doing this twice a week for now!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thursday I'll start my cycle, with 100mg of Mechabol per day (split dose). So I'll be taking before pics through the week up to Thursday.

July15th_back.jpg

July13-3_VayneZ.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This might take awhile to read, but It's a typical week eating routine of the kind of Carb Back Load I've been doing for the last 2 weeks, which has brought MUCH MUCH amazing results!!! Still Hormone free! Will probably increase protein and fat a little during my cycle

Note: this is just an example of one week, I very it along these same exact lines though, just different meals that serve the same amount of macro's and purpose!

Note2: Grams as to SOLID food = how much they weigh on a scale. Grams as to protein or carb shake = How much they actually contain!

(every meal is cooked with Coconut oil!)
    Monday
    AM Cardio Empty stomach ABS workout (30 minutes) (BCAA, Glutamine, Amino Deconate, 2 TBSP black coffee, ½ TBSP Coconut Oil)
    1. 7 eggs (4 white), a hand of green peppers, a hand of red peppers, mushrooms, 1/3 cup of walnuts, 1 slice of roastbeef fried with ½ TBSP of coconut oil.
    2. Can of Tuna + ¼ cup of Cottage Cheese + ¼ cup of sliced almonds
    3. 70 grams of broccoli + 160 grams of Tilapia Fish
    DELTS and BACK and TRAPS WORKOUT
    4. 1.5 x scoop of Hydrolyzed whey (35 grams of protein) + 2x scoops of GlycoMaize + 2x scoops of GlycoJet (120 grams of FAST carbs), ½ TBSP coconut oil (during last 30 minutes of workout)
    5. 700 grams of Baked potato + 75 grams of Tilapia Fish
    6. 4 cups of white Jasmin Rice + 75 grams of Tilapia Fish
    7. 35 grams of casein shake (with ½ TBSP of coconut oil), then sleep
    8. (wake up to pee in the early AM) another 35 grams of casein shake (already next to my bed)

Tuesday
    1. 25 grams of hydrowhey, 2 TBSP of coffee, ½ TBSP of Coconut oil.
    LEG WORKOUT
    2. 35 grams of Hydrowhey + ½ coconut oil (during last 30 minutes of workout)
    3. 7 eggs (4 white), a hand of green peppers, a hand of red peppers, mushrooms, 1/3 cup of walnuts, 1 slice of roastbeef fried with ½ TBSP of coconut oil.
    4. 70 grams of avocado + 160 grams of Ground Turkey
    5. 70 grams of avocado + 160 grams of Ground Turkey
    6. 70 grams of avocado + 160 grams of Ground Turkey
    8. (wake up to pee in the early AM) another 35 grams of casein shake (already next to my bed)

Wednesday
    AM empty stomach HIIT ala crossfit (15 minutes) (BCAA, Glutamine, Amino Deconate, 2 TBSP black coffee, ½ TBSP Coconut Oil)
    1. 7 eggs (4 white), a hand of green peppers, a hand of red peppers, mushrooms, 1/3 cup of walnuts, 1 slice of roastbeef fried with ½ TBSP of coconut oil.
    2. 70 grams of avocado + 120 grams of Chicken Breast
    3. 70 grams of avocado + 120 grams of Chicken Breast
    4. 35 grams of Hydrowhey + ½ coconut oil
    5. 70 grams of avocado + 160 grams of Chicken Breast
    6. 35 grams of casein shake (with ½ TBSP of coconut oil), then sleep
    7. (wake up to pee in the early AM) another 35 grams of casein shake (already next to my bed)

Thursday
    AM Cardio Empty stomach LOWER BACK + BUTT workout (30 minutes) (BCAA, Glutamine, Amino Deconate, 2 TBSP black coffee, ½ TBSP Coconut Oil)
    2. Can of Tuna + ¼ cup of Cottage Cheese + ¼ cup of sliced almonds
    3. 70 grams of broccoli + 160 grams of Turkey
    ARMS WORKOUT
    4. 1.5 x scoop of Hydrolyzed whey (35 grams of protein) + 2x scoops of GlycoMaize + 2x scoops of GlycoJet (120 grams of FAST carbs), ½ TBSP coconut oil (during last 30 minutes of workout)
    5. 700 grams of Baked potato + 75 grams of Turkey
    6. 4 cups of white Jasmin Rice + 75 grams of Turkey

Friday
    AM Cardio Empty stomach CALVES and ABS workout (30 minutes) (BCAA, Glutamine, Amino Deconate, 2 TBSP black coffee, ½ TBSP Coconut Oil)
    2. 70 grams of Artichok + 160 grams of Salmon
    3. 70 grams of Artichok + 160 grams of Salmon
    DEADZ + TRAPS + CHEST WORKOUT
    5. 4 cups of white Jasmin Rice + 75 grams of Turkey
    7. (wake up to pee in the early AM) another 35 grams of casein shake (already next to my bed)

Weekend
    Basically just stretch in the morning and then stick to Saturday + Sunday each:
    2. 70 grams of avocado + 120 grams of Chicken Breast
    3. 70 grams of avocado + 120 grams of Chicken Breast
    4. 35 grams of Hydrowhey + ½ coconut oil
    5. 70 grams of avocado + 160 grams of Chicken Breast

- - - Updated - - -

Before pictures of the wheelzzz

July_legz.jpg

July_hams.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    julybefores_vaynez.jpg

day 1, took 125mg of mecha in 3 doses. Arms workout was amazing, felt a really sick drive. And I have a feeling I will be really sore tomorrow. Also did Chest this morning. Will have a 3 day rest before I kick in the Andro's!

Through this cycle I'll be looking to add size to my calves and arms. If there are any advises in this area, and based on my current schedule, I'm all ears SS-crew
    Last edited by VayneZ; 07-18-2013 at 07:29 PM.