Page 20 of 62 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Than xx,

these days I'm so driven by powerlifting influence, that I just wanna make it 3x my bodyweight before I rly start focusing on getting ripped
    That focus will keep you going.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    That focus will keep you going.
    The flame must stay through PCT and beyond and it'll be an awesome year for growth.
    Hopefully the bones and legiments will adapt to the heavier weight as well.

Still have my weeks where I rep out to 20 on most sets, but I am focusing on even with higher reps to become strong(er) and yet have more control on proper movements

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking good bub, what weight you at?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice work on the 455DL!! Keep up the hard work..looking forward to seeing 500 very soon
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    Thanks bro! Honestly no idea... But I will weigh myself tomorrow. I hope I'm around 190... not that it really matters though lol

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Nice work on the 455DL!! Keep up the hard work..looking forward to seeing 500 very soon
    Thanks Wes! And yeah, I will attempt 475 Friday. Just to see if it would be possible. I never expected to nail 455... but it was done!

Did a drop set of squats yesterday
    405 x 6 drop to 315 x 6 drop to 225 x 4 and that was it!!! I was dead... as soon as I got back up, killed stiff leg deadz and went as high as 275... which I only nailed 3 reps.

Ryan thanks so much for the reverse hyper idea! After that cruel lower back torment I did it on a medicine ball placed on a flat bench. Today I woke up with NO lower back pain at all!

Knees are pretty much painfree as well. The only thing that seems to be thorn are my inner elbow area running into my bicep. If I contract my bicep I feel it bad, feels like a tendon or some ''cable'' around the muscle got thorn. Not sure where it came from, maybe pullups of the way I held the bar while squatting. But I placed this ointment on it that burns bad, and the pain kinda went away. I hope I feel good for tomorrow since it's arms day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    Finally I can reply that I'm sitting around 187 pounds at the moment.

And guess what guys! After repping out 5x on 405's, I went for the kill. 475 pounds.... mind you the whole gym was starring. We don't have a lot of powerlifters here, nor their kind of mentality. And you rarely see guys do deadz, even those who compete and are huge.

Tbh, I believed I was just gonna fail, but I said: eh, the fire is burning, lemme just nail this after a whole week of feeling really messed up depressed! and I actually nailed it... all the way!!!! pr!!!!!!!!

A guy filmed it... and said he'll send me it. As soon as he does, I'll post it here.

475 is considered light for many here, I know i know. But to have reached that level without drugs and for my height, It made my whole week.

Eyes are on repping out 500's!!

Overall PCT's going smooth... just the depression sucks,, but it could have to do the with The Clomid also, I dunno. As soon as I'm through this... I'll be drug free. And focus on strength!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    460 pounds. 5 sluggish reps. Tried to go lower on the final one, but felt my knee bad.......

August_squat.jpg

August_squat2.jpg

I did NOT go low enough, so I label this as ''failure''. My knees really messed it up. Lower back felt good, everything felt in place, except the knees hindered me from going any lower... I guess next week I'll just go around 315's, depending on how my knees are feeling, and perhaps use a box to work on technique in the meantime... what do you guys advise????

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    475 on deadz last Friday was nailed solidly. Video's to big to post so I took snapshots.

Augustdead.jpg

Augustdead2.jpg

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Take the shoes off on DL's and add another 5-10lbs immediately

Nice work man..looking good on all
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Take the shoes off on DL's and add another 5-10lbs immediately

Nice work man..looking good on all
    Just trying to be like Sensei Wes! Still got a decade ahead of me to even come close to your level! But I'm def getting pretty influenced by powerlifting. Been watching way to many Powerlifting clips, and also focusing a lot on STRENGTH, even when it comes to light weight, I would focus on the control of the long and deep contraction.

Any Advise you would have to continue squatting once a week, and master the heavy weight Wes? I was planning on going a bit lighter and focus on reps for now, but, what would you suggest?