User Tag List

Page 30 of 62 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    haha xx, the pictures just came out REALLY good, better than what I really look like

Thanks Burly, I gotta fly one day

JM.. I'm actually cutting down, I guess the definition is on.

Weekend bud, my last cycle was cut short, in July, just a mild mechabol cycle with Androseries. My last AAS cycle was beginning of 2012.
    And for now I'm not planning on running one. Wanna observe and see what my body can attain on it's own for awhile. But I must say, tren is treating you DAMN GOOD son!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah tren is pretty chill so far.

You should keep waiting! The results will be oh so much sweeter the longer you wait! As long as you continue to work hard, that is.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wayne, you may try this combo- it does not work for everyone, but there is lot of good feedback:

1. Preload selenium for couple of weeks up to 400 mcg
    2. Add iodine* (lugol has a good reputation and iodoral is not bad) not sure about max dosage, I would keep it at lower, maybe 200 mcg
    3.Add l-tyrosine (mind you that l-tyrosine can convert to dopamine and also norepinephrine, and if it goes too much to norepinephrine person may feel jittery, restless) 1-2 grams
    4. Also add Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5’-phosphate) 100mcg
    5. Some say its good to add Tryptophan (up to 2gr)- at night to "calm down" if there are issues from l-tyrosine

Some interesting links:
    Understand Food Cravings, Brain Chemistry, and Body Weight

Serotonin: What It is and Why Its Important for Weight Loss | Psychology Today
    Last edited by Jelisej; 11-15-2013 at 09:45 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    Yeah tren is pretty chill so far.

You should keep waiting! The results will be oh so much sweeter the longer you wait! As long as you continue to work hard, that is.
    Wise words. I feel way better now overall than when I was on heavy cycles. But then again, my understanding and experience has also matured quite a bit since that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    Wayne, you may try this combo- it does not work for everyone, but there is lot of good feedback:

1. Preload selenium for couple of weeks up to 400 mcg
    2. Add iodine* (lugol has a good reputation and iodoral is not bad) not sure about max dosage, I would keep it at lower, maybe 200 mcg
    3.Add l-tyrosine (mind you that l-tyrosine can convert to dopamine and also norepinephrine, and if it goes too much to norepinephrine person may feel jittery, restless) 1-2 grams
    4. Also add Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5’-phosphate) 100mcg
    5. Some say its good to add Tryptophan (up to 2gr)- at night to "calm down" if there are issues from l-tyrosine

Some interesting links:
    Understand Food Cravings, Brain Chemistry, and Body Weight

Serotonin: What It is and Why Its Important for Weight Loss | Psychology Today
    That looks like a really solid list. I'll do some reading on it as soon as I get the chance! Sounds interesting though. Add all the rest after the preloading phase at the same time? And about how long should the preloading phase be?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Preloading phase of selenium is because of people with hashimoto thyroiditis who dont respond well to iodine, but if selenium is used for 4-5 weeks than they have no problem, all other folks dont really need to preload- but not many people tested antibodies (for hashimoto), so its safer just to preload.
    Selenium improves function of thyroid and fat metabolism, and in combination with iodine improves thyroid function (thus improves metabolism) and also it helps adrenals, both are very good antioxidant- with iodine being probably one of the strongest antioxidants.
    L tyrosine can also be very effective and improve energy levels, but it varies from person to person, in some it can cause irritability- in which case is best to drop it... pyridoxal 5’-phosphate seems to improve efficacy and absorbtion.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jel- I've read AAS use can screw with the thyroid as well. Would you recommend I try that supplementation during PCT? I always tend to gain a bit of fat in PCT.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    Jel- I've read AAS use can screw with the thyroid as well. Would you recommend I try that supplementation during PCT? I always tend to gain a bit of fat in PCT.
    Honestly, I cant give you a definitive answer as I'm not 100% on whats going on with thyroid in PCT, but I dont think that there are any issues with thyroid, so I would leave it, 'till post PCT.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gonna pass by the vitamin shop tomorrow see what I can find! Sounds really interesting.

Btw good question also Weekend!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forgoten to say that iodine and vitamin c should not be taken at same time, I think an hour apart is ok.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the reminder. I'll pass by the store today, hopefully I find all of them