User Tag List

Page 33 of 62 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not as good looking as BBG and weekend... but, on my journey of getting lean!!!

Jan_16.jpg

This year will be brutal, and I will make sure I get shredded. I'll need all your advises for 2014 in getting ripped!

Started this week with on and off ECA stack. Mon-Tue-Thu-Fri I'm taking:
    32mg's of Ephedrine HCL in the morning / 1 scoop alphamine / 200mg caffeine and early PM: 1 scoop alphamine and 200mg caffeine only

Wed-weekend: Jelisej's Thyroid stack.

I also started this week with Intimidate and Tropinol XP of I-Force.

Planning on running this for 4-5 weeks and then taking a break again from stims.
    Was to busy to write this info earlier, but I started Monday. Any advise, critiques... you know me, I always listen!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nailed a Sumo Dead PR of 455 today. Was brutal as hell. Never went this heavy in sumo, but my flexibility has improved so much that I believe I'll shift my focus from conventional to sumo. I barely made it. I wish I would have video taped it so you guys could criticize my ass! My left calf felt it was gonna explode through the final part of the stretch though. I literally leaped for joy and screamed ''woo-hoo YEAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! '' when I realized I actually nailed it. The whole gym was starring. Nobody goes that heavy in Deadz, let alone sumo, so it was something extraordinary for them. If Randal (ORyan) or Rodja would do a sumo pull at my gym... people would as for autographs!!!

For 177 pounds, and with low cals, I really did not expect to nail a PR of max effort weight these days...

In 3 weeks I'll attempt it again, and make sure I'll film it!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Nailed a Sumo Dead PR of 455 today. Was brutal as hell. Never went this heavy in sumo, but my flexibility has improved so much that I believe I'll shift my focus from conventional to sumo. I barely made it. I wish I would have video taped it so you guys could criticize my ass! My left calf felt it was gonna explode through the final part of the stretch though. I literally leaped for joy and screamed ''woo-hoo YEAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! '' when I realized I actually nailed it. The whole gym was starring. Nobody goes that heavy in Deadz, let alone sumo, so it was something extraordinary for them. If Randal (ORyan) or Rodja would do a sumo pull at my gym... people would as for autographs!!!

For 177 pounds, and with low cals, I really did not expect to nail a PR of max effort weight these days...

In 3 weeks I'll attempt it again, and make sure I'll film it!
    Great work brother!! I would recommend that you film you next pull so we can critique your form, and help give better direction. Are you still using the Cube method?
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    Great work brother!! I would recommend that you film you next pull so we can critique your form, and help give better direction. Are you still using the Cube method?
    Thanks brah! Hopefully next week I can do that.
    I've been focusing lately on shredding down bodyfat as my primary goal. But have kept the cube method principles in mind, since I aim to grow STRONGER as I lose fat.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As far as I can tell from that strange angle... You've made some nice progress in the arms delts and midsection. Nice work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    As far as I can tell from that strange angle... You've made some nice progress in the arms delts and midsection. Nice work.
    Strange is my middle name

Tnx brahh, I'll take some better pics soon. My waist dropped def big time, because my EliteFTS P2 Belt is not as tight as I want it to be anymore. Will either have to lose a bit more off the waist or gain (it's right in the middle of two holes)... So I WILL LOSE more inches of the waist!

p.s. I'm just mad sore from the sumo's last night and also bench day Thursday

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Soreness is always satisfying... Said it a million times, but I'll say it again.. Heavy deadlifts burn dat fat!!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    soreness is always satisfying... Said it a million times, but i'll say it again.. heavy deadlifts burn dat fat!!
    very very true!!!!
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    About 174 pounds at the moment. 2 more weeks of ECA stack to go and then I'll take 6 weeks break for the sake of my dear adrenal gland

I'll post 4 pics so you guys could help me monitor my progress. I still have a long way to go until I am RIPPED to shreds! But I ain stoppin till i get there!!! And I do expect that when I get off the ECA I might lose progress the first 2 weeks. Any advise, much appreciated!

Jan29_VayneZ.jpg

Jan29_3_VayneZ.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Jan29_2_VayneZ.jpg

Jan28_VayneZ.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    About 172 pounds, 1 week off of stims. (Currently on Jelisej's Thyroid boosting stack). The first pic was last week Wednesday. The following 3 were taken yesterday.

2014 I WILL get ripped!!

(This one was last week)
    Feb5_VayneZ.jpg

Feb10_VayneZ.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Feb11_legz.jpg

Feb11_Vaynez.jpg