User Tag List

Page 34 of 62 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NICE Progress buddy!!!
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    excellent progress man

those love handles look like a damn stubborn spot.... i bet you'll have to get pretty extreme with the diet and cardio to kill them bitches off.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    NICE Progress buddy!!!
    Thanks for checking bro! And thanks for being a HUGE inspiration to me personally so far. As soon as I get rid of the stubborn fat, it's pure power from there!!

Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    excellent progress man

those love handles look like a damn stubborn spot.... i bet you'll have to get pretty extreme with the diet and cardio to kill them bitches off.
    Thanks Weekend! And exactly! I know that these coming months will be the most difficult! I am playing around with my macro's and trying not to lower my protein any more... but rather play with carb timing. Certain hours or certain days I would BLAST carbs in the PM, or after certain days of the gym.

I'll keep you guys updated. I'm 1 week off of stims now and it feels good. Might go back in 4-5 weeks if I feel the need to.

Thanks again for lookin out. Any pointers are always welcome. I learned so much from you guys!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Thanks for checking bro! And thanks for being a HUGE inspiration to me personally so far. As soon as I get rid of the stubborn fat, it's pure power from there!!

Thanks Weekend! And exactly! I know that these coming months will be the most difficult! I am playing around with my macro's and trying not to lower my protein any more... but rather play with carb timing. Certain hours or certain days I would BLAST carbs in the PM, or after certain days of the gym.

I'll keep you guys updated. I'm 1 week off of stims now and it feels good. Might go back in 4-5 weeks if I feel the need to.

Thanks again for lookin out. Any pointers are always welcome. I learned so much from you guys!
    I'd say look into Amino Infusion. I love the stuff and hardly even use my ProBlend anymore. Less calories but all the great aminos needed to keep/gain LBM.
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ahh the luxury of living in the States. Last time I could order from PN was when I was in the States personally. I'll see if I can get as much as I could this October when I get there. Or see if I can get someone who has a box in Miami to order some in bulk for me.

The only supps I'm basically relying on now are Dymatize (Casein for sleep and ISO-100 for post workout). Glutamine, BCAA and Amino Energy From ON. Especially when I do my 30 minutes of Intense cardio on empty stomach in the mornings I rely on the Amino Energy plus a bit of glutamine and BCAA.

Other then these, I just eat.

But I wish I had access to PN stuff. Supps here are really expensive as well

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 naeydrin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great pics and great progress!
    The people should not fear the government, the government should fear the people. V
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet. General James Mattis USMC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by naeydrin View Post
    Great pics and great progress!
    Thanks James. And thanks for checkin in, it keeps my mind focused toward the goal!

How's your progress coming along? Sounds good from what I read in the contest log, but you have any current progress pics?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 naeydrin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been doing great! My overall motivation has been great and just seeing the body comp changes so far has been great.
    Getting my diet dialed in changed so much, motivation, body comp, mental focus and my sleep has been phenom.
    Ill have some pics up sooner then later, just hard to get my wife to take pics since we work different schedules and only have a hour at a time during the week days.... It will happen!
    Thanks for asking!
    The people should not fear the government, the government should fear the people. V
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet. General James Mattis USMC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some updates:

I've lower the cals some more lately. Carbs are really low but I eat it daily, at least in one meal. Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays I eat more carbs at the gym right after my workouts, since they demand high carbs (deadlifts, bench day and shoulders and back day). Leg day I don't eat much carbs because IMO my legs are big for my upper body (in proportion). So I kill legs, go heavy on some days, some days I rep out for 50 with quite heavy weights, but I don't touch carbs on that day until before I sleep.

I believe my intake should be around 1800-1900 cals right now. Protein sits around 210-220 a day, fats, not too sure but it has been lowered as well, and carbs could be 30 grams on certain days and on other days it could be around 175-200 grams. I am at 170 pounds right now, so I lost about 23+ pounds since I started working on the shred since October.

Took this pic yesterday, completely carb depleted, after my bench day:
    Feb28@170_VayneZ.jpg

And this was today, 475lbs convo deadz. Mind you I haven't done convo's for maybe a month or two... been focusing a lot on sumo's. This girl took the pics but no video though. However she caught a pic while I was in motion. My form is off I KNOW!!!! But I'm happy she took it, that way you guys can critique my ass, so I can become better. I'm amazed I can still go that heavy after losing so many weight, but NOT with proper form though.

Feb_475deadz@170.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Feb_475deadz@170_badform_VayneZ.jpg

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking good bro...

Only thing that jumps out at me is low carb and low fat!!!!
    If it was me I'd always keep fats to at least half your body weight per day or no less than 70g of you want to really go low fat.