User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Eden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've never been a fan if stims. I found they made me lethargic and affected everything in my body negatively and I still had to get the rest somewhere else.

I'd try just some intuitive eating. If you know your body well enough I've found eating when I want portions I want and what I want my body responded very positively to that. Than if I tried to force in x, y, z food.

Like if I had a day where I wasn't that hungry and I ate less. I would usually find I was bigger, heavier and leaner the next day than if I tried to force in those meals.

Just dont get crazy with it. Like just because you don't ever feel hungry doesn't mean don't eat lol.

Keep us updated and I'll see if I can figure anything else out that might help.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    I've never been a fan if stims. I found they made me lethargic and affected everything in my body negatively and I still had to get the rest somewhere else.

I'd try just some intuitive eating. If you know your body well enough I've found eating when I want portions I want and what I want my body responded very positively to that. Than if I tried to force in x, y, z food.

Like if I had a day where I wasn't that hungry and I ate less. I would usually find I was bigger, heavier and leaner the next day than if I tried to force in those meals.

Just dont get crazy with it. Like just because you don't ever feel hungry doesn't mean don't eat lol.

Keep us updated and I'll see if I can figure anything else out that might help.
    Thanks Eden, I will try to update more regularly. In the process of a job change now, so kinda extra busy these days. Good advise, I'll keep it in mind bro!