User Tag List

Page 54 of 62 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I honestly think you do a better job cutting natty than using dnp as a quick way to shread.
    Or why not just run a cycle and pack on some more mass to lower your BF that way.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    are you saying this because of how he looks in the pics?

haha, dnp makes you look like total ass while youre on unless you run it long enough to get to like 7% bf

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had to give both of you a ''like''! lol. Because sometimes I feel EXACTLY like you are saying Scope! I HATE the way I'm looking and feeling. Lethargy is kicking my ass hard. But I've read a lot on what Weekend's saying (didn't experience it yet, but read a lot of articles) which indicates that a few days after the run I will see the hard work come out. And I will run a cycle 2 weeks after this run. The plan is to get as lean as I can before this cycle.

Man I feel like &^@#*#^$( !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't mean to be so blunt but I've seen what you can do natty and by the looks of things your able to blow DNP out of the fucking water withiut using some harsh ass chemical(s).
    Last edited by Scope75; 12-08-2014 at 05:13 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Didn't mean to be so blunt but I've seen what you can do natty and by the looks of things your able to blow DNP out of the fucking water withiut using some harsh ass chemical(s).
    Thanks for that remark. Because to be honest, I'm not sure I'll run DNP ever again. Maybe, but I doubt it. It has it's pros which are hands down AWESOME!!! But to really bare through the cons... I need to be on a 3 week vacation, with nothing else to focus on but working out and getting hot lol.

I'll try and go for one more week, as per weekend's advise. Will try 300mg again tomorrow before leg day. I just don't want to get that feeling afterwards when looking back: ''yeah I ran DNP... but, I COULD HAVE RAN it better!! Imagine if I did what would have happened!!!!''. I want to not just ''imagine''. I wanna see it for myself.

If that makes any sense

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it makes sense to me.

it is actually psychologically very difficult to accept that the muscle and definition will come back each time i run it. you feel great the first few days, then you start shrinking and feeling lethargic, then definition goes to shit. you look in the mirror and think youve lost everything.

you forget about it when you come off, feel better within 2 days but it can take a week and you won't think it's gonna happen but you'll look in the mirror and be like shit i guess i didn't lose any muscle at all!

that's what happens to me at least.

i would hit it hard for as many days at 300 as you can. you're already in this deep. use ECA and drink way more cold water, start eating a lot of fruit if the lethargy is too much.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    funny how good you can feel when the dnp really first starts kicking, too.

it really takes a full week for me to see the final result.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well just play it smart and I'll be looking for the week after pics

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You guys seriously inspire me!! Took 300 today with 16mg of Ephedrine and some caffeine. Leg day time!!! Gone kill it!

I'll see if I can do another 300 tomorrow, if not, then until Saturday.. it all depends on what I have to do ''after'' the gym. If I take 300.... I am wet until I go to sleep in the evening! And I will smell HORRIBLE.

Funny thing is, Weekend, I training with a slinger yesterday, and I was amazed at how jacked I looked while working out. But I KNOW I looked wayyyy better before I got on the DNP... So I am really really REALLY looking forward to the way I'll be looking in about 2 weeks.

Scope, I'll make sure to post pics! Thanks for your honest remarks always and for you point of view bro. You inspire me brotha!!!

Now it's time for WAARRR

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kill it man and we all know what your capable of natty or not you make shit work.