0 Thread(s)
    Scope, it is bro... it is!!!!

I would not recommend anybody trying it lol

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    do 21 days for the full 3 weeks. and hit 450 mg all the way. i was going to do like another week on my first cycle of it but after 3 days on 450 i said fuck this!!!

if you have time to be a sweaty mess its worth the experience to finish strong lol

but damn dude watch it on the stims... better drink a ton of water!

- - - Updated - - -

stay on the thyroid booster and eca after the cycle for a bit too, drop one thing at a time to keep rebound fat gain away

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    do 21 days for the full 3 weeks. and hit 450 mg all the way. i was going to do like another week on my first cycle of it but after 3 days on 450 i said fuck this!!!

if you have time to be a sweaty mess its worth the experience to finish strong lol

but damn dude watch it on the stims... better drink a ton of water!

- - - Updated - - -

stay on the thyroid booster and eca after the cycle for a bit too, drop one thing at a time to keep rebound fat gain away
    Ok, so after what have been this craziest wet day ever... as if I was about to literally die, And walking all weird on top of that because of brutal leg training and feeling lethargy to the very max, You're telling me to finish 450?!??!?!!

Are you insane bro?!?!

Just took 450mg again

I have a wedding to attend to Tomorrow!! Dammit Weekend, you always push these crazy ideas in my head...

If the half life is indeed 36 hours, technically I'm on 900mg of DNP now?

So Today I'll somehow get through on 450mg. Tomorrow I will HAVE to drop it all the way to 150, and HOPEFULLY the half life would be tolerable in my suit (this is gonna be a very very bad idea, I just know it).

And then Friday I'll finish with a strong 300. And then I'm DONE!

thoughts?
    If it wasn't for the wedding I might have attempt 450/450/450/300 (Tuesday - Friday). But bro you should have seen me sweat last night... It was not funny. Today I'll do some cardio, core work and stretching at the gym. I'll take my ECY combo now... this is gonna be hardcore

I'm sure I'll thank you in a week Weekend
    Last edited by VayneZ; 12-17-2014 at 09:24 AM. Reason: Too messed up on sleeping pills last night

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There was an if in my post! Haha just drop the dnp for tomorrow! I woulda told you to do 150 today or something. That's probably a lot of your friends that don't need to see you being a sweaty mess and getting concerned!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just realized the ''if''....

Today, Day 19, was madness. It was TOO much. And I believe it was a mistake to go with 450 two days in a row, especially reaching the end of this and on keto. I probably should not have taken Yohimbe Power Max 2000 with the Ephedrine neither.

I got to the gym SOAKED. I was already messed up entering the gym. I did really really low intensity cardio for 20 minutes, and that almost killed me. But I was so determined mentally to go hit core hard... that I just went for it. On top of it all this girl shows up and wants to train with me. So I was ''trying'' to be an example.

When I got home I hit the floor for a few minutes. I could not breathe, could not focus at all. And no matter how much I tried to breathe normally and stay down, it wasn't helping. So I got up (head was spinning out of control), filled 3 big cups with ice and water and went into the shower, cold shower and drank drank drank.

Now I'm sitting down with my A/C on low temp and a fan, and writing this. Thank God I'm feeling better now. I have NO IDEA how you (weekend) could handle 3 days in a row on 450. Maybe it's because where I live it's really hot and also because of all the stimulants... I dunno. But man.... I think this is it. Not sure if this is kinda what people that overdose on DNP feel before they cook themselves up and die, but it sure as hell felt like dying for a while.

I might just stop here on day 19, 2 days short of completing 3 weeks on DNP. Right now I don't even want to think about 150mg the last two days.

Was today worth it? I dunno. Probably to make me understand firsthand how dangerous DNP could be and when I run this in the future to NOT DO THIS MUCH AGAIN!!!!!

On the positive note, I did take a few pics today. I will post these with some of me when the water clears up.

Oh and Weekend should I stop Creatine today? What else should I know while recovering from this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great news!! I survived work last night (extremely wet) and the wedding this morning (almost no sweat... Only after the wedding did the sweating start which was GREAT!!!!).

I'm on ECA, Alpha T2 and thyrovex right now, will hit the gym in a bit. Still breathing heavy but wayyy more tolerable than yesterday. Feeling good and glad that the worst is behind me now

If one of you guys with knowledge can get back to me on these 2 questions asap would be much appreciated:

1. Use Creatine for the last day today?
    2. Is it okay if I eat about 500 grams worth of pineapple post workout, since technically the DNP should still be in my system until 10 PM tonight? (I'll go keto after the pineapple until my metabolic rate feels back to normal). [asking this just so I don't stay TOO long without carbs during this rebound phase]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is thyrovex anyway?

When I ran 450 I used no stimulants at all. All I did was sit in bed in front of my fan and practice singing. I became a little delusional too and then realized I was literally wasting days lol

So all the shit you're on could be more why you felt like you're dying. I'm pretty sure what we felt like is way different cause of the stims; I felt like I was turning into a slug. Getting out of bed was extremely difficult. I didn't lift for the last entire week of that dnp cycle. Going up stairs felt like climbing Everest...

You went hard. Call it good

And stay on the creatine

I think you may have not realized when to stop exerting yourself. It's not like you could build muscle on anything more than 150 anyway lol

- - - Updated - - -

No carbs at all! You've made it this far and your body will replenish glycogen through gluconeogenesis, up your protein.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thyrovex - Stand Alone Thyroid Support Supplement

Thought it might help my Thyroid a bit, not sure if it will do anything significant in this case though.

And bro, makes complete sense what you said. I believe the stims made me mentally indestructible. And I lost sight of my limitations and Lethargy due the 450mg. Yesterday was no joke. It was beyond anything hardcore ever, and I don't think most people could have survived what I went through. Too intense... way too intense. And I can handle a LOT of pain, but this was beyond.

Thanks for letting me know about the carbs. Wait about how many days before starting low carbs again?

And also how long should I stay on Creatine? And what is the main reason for staying on, if it will make my body retain water? (I have monohydrate on me)

Is Agmatine also a good add on during this phase?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sure add agmatine, creatine makes you hold water intramuscularly. I have not noticed any extra cellular bloat from creatine before lol

Carbs start at 100g when you do not feel bloated anymore. Increase your water intake even more and it should be about 5 days.

- - - Updated - - -

I would stay on creatine until your glycogen is replenished which should be about 10 days from now assuming you're done

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sure add agmatine, creatine makes you hold water intramuscularly. I have not noticed any extra cellular bloat from creatine before lol

Carbs start at 100g when you do not feel bloated anymore. Increase your water intake even more and it should be about 5 days.

- - - Updated - - -

I would stay on creatine until your glycogen is replenished which should be about 10 days from now assuming you're done
    Weekend,

Thanks for the guidance through all of this bro. It means a lot man. I'll do just so