Page 6 of 62 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tHE BRuTaL MaCHiNe VaYNEZ: Journey to AESTHETICzZzZz

Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Nehhh, You're bigger and more powerful than I am. You're also the man with the plan. I'm doing ''Scope's CN'' as DJM calls it
    oh yeah, even high i couldnt do his carb nite, n im not small either

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nehhh, You're bigger and more powerful than I am. You're also the man with the plan. I'm doing ''Scope's CN'' as DJM calls it
    You have the drive and motivation thou...
    I'm just a lazy ass that likes to eat and lifting allows me to eat more. Lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    oh yeah, even high i couldnt do his carb nite, n im not small either
    I'll be dialing my CarbNites back a few notches starting this weekend or next weekend.
    Did a few calculations today and with all the cals I eat ULC and on my CNs I'm around 30k cals a week!!! Lol
    So like you mentioned in my log I'll be switching to a cleaner, less processed food, and lower cals on my CNs. Doing that should allow me to keep daily cals at 3k and my deficit in cals will be a smaller yet effective CarbNite.
    That plan should keep me happy, and muscle sparing threw out the week while still dropping BF.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    imo Scope's CN makes leg day look easy. And I'm known in the gym as the ''do not train legs with this guy''-dude :P

CarbNites is a mental game in itself. It's like I was telling h2s the other day. To me personally, it starts off nice, with a box of cereal and 3 cups of rice... I'm still good... But 4 hours down... I get loaded. And I just keep eating.... Get's really horrible around the last hour...

But so far, it has produced amazing results. In a month and a half I gained 10 pounds, and I feel and see that I have dropped body fat.

Mark mentioned a good tip though and I will apply it next time, ''check blood pressure''. When I'm focused on a goal, I ignore a LOT of signals (pain), and just keep going till I reach it, so would be wise to monitor myself. Last thing I would want is to appear in the local newspaper frontpage: ''stupid kid dies of sugar overdose''.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1.5 months and 10 pounds natty...
    That's some damn good progress.

In 3-4 months I've been went from 190 to a carbed up and water loaded 233. My lowest weight on CarbNite has been 202 so that's 31 pounds in 10-12 weeks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    1.5 months and 10 pounds natty...
    That's some damn good progress.

In 3-4 months I've been went from 190 to a carbed up and water loaded 233. My lowest weight on CarbNite has been 202 so that's 31 pounds in 10-12 weeks.
    that's sick bro!!! 31 pounds!!! I bet most is muscle by judgment of your pictures.

I dropped 2 pounds since Tuesday, back to 179.9 pounds this morning, guess that was all water retention!

A girl measured my body fat today with a caliber. was about 13.5%... but she did it again and it was 11%, so I really have NO idea where I am at! I hope I'm under 15% at least!!!

Trying to make sure I start my Androbulk/mechabol cycle lower than 10% if I make it, by July and at least 175 pounds... That's the goal.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do you guys think of the ''GOYA'' Apple Cider Vinegar?? That's all they have here on this stupid lil Island, and Heinz.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That one doesn't have the mother and is pasteurized so its just like Heinz.

I've drank both the braggs and Heinz and they seemed to work the same so I'd just pick some up and give it a go. Worse case deal you end up with some ACV to make salad dressings with.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do you guys think of the ''GOYA'' Apple Cider Vinegar?? That's all they have here on this stupid lil Island, and Heinz.
    It's virtually the same as Heinz... no bueno. If it isn't organic and doesn't contain "the mother" than it really isn't made for drinking or to aide in digestion.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    That one doesn't have the mother and is pasteurized so its just like Heinz.

I've drank both the braggs and Heinz and they seemed to work the same so I'd just pick some up and give it a go. Worse case deal you end up with some ACV to make salad dressings with.
    I disagree. Order the Braggs from one of the vitamin companies or Amazon.