[QUOTE=KAB111;43628]
Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
"100" mg..I wonder how much is really in it? I've never seen someone actually run legit anavar. I heard it works wonders..but when I hear claims like 100mg it just sounds suspect..I've seen logs of guys running ACTUAL Pharmacy Var..and at 60mg their pumps were like tearing them apart and making them stop logs, and workouts. No way I'd believe it was 100mg's..but it blows my mind because let's say it's 50% purity..50mg of car transformed his physique in 10 days which is fucking insane. Not to mention the price of legit pharmacy var.

I wonder if like dbol and winny is similar or how tbol compares.[/QUOT

I ran legit var troches from us compounding pharm. 50 split during the day gave me a fuckin body boner from hell. Pumps were insane and it heated me up shortly after consuming. Dropped fat and felt awesome. I like Tbol better only because you get increased size as well as all of the other effects of var.

As in 100 a day, or 50mg split into 2 doses? If the second, that's what I'm saying..I could never see people running these doses they think they're running..which is a testament to the amount of shit and filler we put into our bodies lol..because when you see people who hve run the real pharma grade shit..the stories you hear on doses of <half what most people run On ugl's; when it's pharma...

I'm also baked as fuck and have erased and rewritten that like 5x because it just doesn't write or convey what I'm trying to say..so if it just sounds dumb..I'll tewrite it in the morning xD