User Tag List

Page 40 of 62 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Thanks bruh! With the SS crew on my back this is gonna be one brutal summer!
    Brutal and full of Vaynez... Ahhhh see what I did there lol
    Been juicing since CapriSun

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    May13_Legz2_VayneZ.jpg

May13_Legz_VayneZ.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

VayneZ_Legzerz.jpg

After killing legs.
    new PR of 135 deep squat x 61, which pretty much left me all messed up. Aimed for 225 x 20 afterward, but could only do 18 reps

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tHE BRuTaL MaCHiNe VaYNEZ: Journey to AESTHETICzZzZz

Jeeeesusss bro!! A straight beast!

Telepathically sent from iPhone using Jedi mind tricks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tHE BRuTaL MaCHiNe VaYNEZ: Journey to AESTHETICzZzZz

What do they feed you down there??? Lol where is there?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy fuck those legs. Does the "train" on your shirt refer to your legs? Like, you have two trains for legs?
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sick leg mass increases man! Hit calves hard lol I got good results doing them EOD.

Are your knees / feet duck footed? I see the inside of your quad muscle is much more front facing than mine

- - - Updated - - -

Sick leg mass increases man! Hit calves hard lol I got good results doing them EOD.

Are your knees / feet duck footed? I see the inside of your quad muscle is much more front facing than mine

- - - Updated - - -

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Monster!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    It's been decided, The end of June I'll start my Mecha/AndroBulk/AndroHard v3 6 week cycle.
    Have you tried Trenevar /Trendione yet? Closest thing to pinning tren, (they say).
    You would need to keep a eye on E2 sides especially as you are already using a 19-nor, (both Androbulk and Trenevar are 19-nor).

1st week I ran 3 - 4 caps of Trest 75-100mgs ed with Epi 45mgs ed. (Settled on 3 caps of treat ed)
    2nd week added in 3 caps of Tr3n 90mgs, and I'm currently on the third day of my 2nd week

I feel the Trest up my metabolism, body heat up some. However when adding Tr3n, it took it to a whole different level.
    Although Trenevar is a different compound to Dienazone, imo, Trenevar beats it hands down.

Also, Tren loves a low fat high carb/protein diet. Really blown away with this cycle.

As a precautionary measure, I'm running Adex .5 E3D and will increase to .5 ed if E2 sides occur, however,
    I'm hoping that the anti estrogenic qualities of EPI will also prevent gyno sides (only reason I'm running EPI).
    Also running Dostinex 25mg twice a week, and 5 pumps of Dermacrine as I have it, and it helps somewhat with mood, etc.

I should mention that the Epi, Trest, Tren I am using are all Olympus labs products.
    Last edited by markam; 05-14-2014 at 04:11 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Legs looking sweet. Wish I could do that kind of volume, but I end up extremely lightheaded and ready to pass out on anything over 20 reps.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryhigh View Post
    What do they feed you down there??? Lol where is there?

They feed me poptarts But on leg and posterior chain days I go really low on carbs, high fat on those days. Salmon and a lot of avocado. Down here on a lil Island in the Caribbean.

Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    Holy fuck those legs. Does the "train" on your shirt refer to your legs? Like, you have two trains for legs?
    Haha!! Man thanks bro. I see them more as mini-SUV's but I'm gonna upgrade them for some King Size Hummers with monster truck tires!!! Although I'm trying to NOT add more size to my legs. Not that they are THAT big, but they are outgrowing symmetry wise

Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post

Actually slightly duck footed, trying to focus on adding mass on my outer knee/quad area, so I'm trying to adjust the right angle of my feet/knees/hip position to target that more often.

And bro, you hit it on the nail man! Biceps, rear/medial delts and CALVES (especially the outer calves) is on my ''to GROW'' list. I've been hitting calves harder than ever recently though, but only twice a week, I'll try incorporating an extra day. Do you personally focus more on volume work when it comes to calves??

Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    Monster!
    Sometimes I can be, sometimes

I ran Trenavar / Mecha / AH and AM back in 2012. LOVED Trenavar dosed around 90mg's a day. That was 9 pills every day. Would be nice to run it again one day. But I believe this cycle is just right as it is, in terms of simplicity. It'll be short and simple and after this I'll go all out shredding, especially these legs man they need to get all veiny already!!

Quote Originally Posted by KGPL View Post
    Legs looking sweet. Wish I could do that kind of volume, but I end up extremely lightheaded and ready to pass out on anything over 20 reps.
    I used to hate volume work when it came to squats a few years back. But especially when I started focusing more and more on volume did I really see my legs transform! Lately I've been finishing my sessions around 315-365's for about 4-6 reps. Simply because of how EXHAUSTED my legs are from all the volume work. But I think next leg training I'm gonna focus on my max and save all my endurance for that.