I ate a lot these 3 days.... so much that I really did not feel like eating today....

Lethargy has been really heavy as well. Aggression has been INSANE but I can keep it boiled in. Was a monster in the gym and finally nailed 375 below parallel again in squats, clean and perfect.

A basic outline would be:
Meal 1 - 10 eggs (6 whole, 4 white), 2 slices of lean turkey, red and green peppers, mushrooms and 2 slices of Ezekiel bread
Meal 2 - 220 grams of fish or 170 grams of steak/chicken + 120 grams of veggies (depending on the day it can be high fat like avocado or lower fat like broccoli)
Meal 3 - Same as Meal 2
Meal 4 - 50 grams of Isolate Whey protein
Meal 5 - Same as Meal 2
Meal 6 - 35 grams of Casein
Meal 7 (when I wake up during the night, already made and prepped next to my bed) - 35 Grams of casein

Now on Mondays and Thursdays, the 5th meal would have 1.5 cup of carbs like baked potato for example. Also I would have about 1.5 cup of oatmeal mixed with blueberries (3/4 cup), cinnamon, nutmeg, creatine, flax seeds, wheat germs in almond milk. And my Post workout meal at the gym would be like 4 poptarts, a few cups of fruity pebbles, 1.5 cups of slow digestive carbs like rice or potato and a carb bar.

Tuesday and Fridays the 3rd and 5th meal will also include a cup of carbs.

And Wednesdays/Saturday/Sunday ULTRA low carbs! And high fat. I eat a lot of Avocado's and salmon on those days and 4 TBSP of Coconut oil throughout the day. Days when my carb is really high like Monday and Thursday I eat almost NO fat.

This first week will be a ''trial'' week to see how much I can eat. But like today for example I had to skip my 5th meal and just go right to my 6th because I was just TOO LOADED!

Eden or anyone else, please feel free to advise. I'm open for anything you guys would suggest. Tomorrow I gotta stick to the eating plan cause it's arms day... and my arms are.... tiny.....

As for further side effects.. had a bit difficulty falling asleep last night. Body was hot, heart rate was still heavy. Took my last 75 mg dose about 5 hours prior to sleep... so today I took it 6 hours ago... and now I'll see if I can sleep easier. And the nausea is still there... but tolerating it so far.