User Tag List

Page 38 of 62 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am just so sore.

Killed the wheels, applied that tip that Eden was given on Leg Press, and finally was able to get really close to 405 for 3 reps solidly.

Some updates on my tiny arms and my legs that I wish would get cut already (seems like they take the longest to see the veins running like roadmaps, but I am starting to see some veins on my quads)

April3rd_arms2_VayneZ.jpg

April3rd_arms_VayneZ.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

April8th_wheelz.jpg

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tiny arms... Lol

Seems like we are just the opposite on how our bodies lean out because my stomach and chest are the last places for me to drop fat from.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arms are looking jacked buddy!
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Tiny arms... Lol

Seems like we are just the opposite on how our bodies lean out because my stomach and chest are the last places for me to drop fat from.
    Man, Scope, I strongly feel my bicep needs to catch up proportionally with my tri's! This is the first time I'm seeing my abs coming out this solid, but my legs... bro how I would KILL to have them loaded with veins... seems to take FOREVER

Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    Arms are looking jacked buddy!
    Randal my bud! Glad that you are still here! And thanks for checking in! I really want to add size to my arms, but gotta stick this through until I am shredded, then I'll focus on my biceps.

So Lately, as an update kinda, I dropped carbs big time. Cruising to around 40-50 grams, mostly from veggies and nuts on low carb days (3 times a week). about 100 grams on moderat carb days (twice a week) and about 250 grams on high carb days (twice a week). My carbs was WAY higher than this on high and moderate days.

I also upped the fat to about 140-150 grams on low carb days and around 50 grams on higher carb days. Protein's static, close to about 250 grams per day. And my Cals are about 2400-2600 -ish now. If I continue seeing results I'll stay here. If not I will need to drop.... (really don't feel like dropping... been soooooo hungry these days!!! It's madness!!!!!!).

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel like... it's very difficult to have biceps catchup to triceps. The triceps are so much larger, they are always going to seem much larger. Your arms look killer man.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    I feel like... it's very difficult to have biceps catchup to triceps. The triceps are so much larger, they are always going to seem much larger. Your arms look killer man.
    Coming from the man with the biggest Triceps.... makes me feel good.

Thanks bro. I will have to fill up the sides of my biceps though to feel ''comfortable''. Wanted to try and hit biceps for a 3rd day in the week, but just won't go.
    Hit them hard on Mondays (while doing lats) and Thursdays. Wanted to try and just do some light pump work today but biceps are just KILLER sore.

Waiting patiently for that day when I can start adding more cals and then really focusing on my weak areas. It's interesting how visible your weak areas become to you when you get all leaned up (At least in a perfectionist way of looking at yourself). You see all your flaws crystal clear. But gotta stick the course to the finish and when I'm really lean I'll gain lean.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My chest has always been a weak spot in my mind. My chest just isn't big in general. My shoulders/triceps always take over. But I actually feel better when I'm leaner just because the part inbetween the pecs becomes more defined so the chest looks better in general.

I'd say my only concern when I get lean is looking too small.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^ So true !

Bro how low Bodyfat are you now btw??? After that DNP and all???

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 AndroMinded's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I generally got big legs but lack the definition. You are walkin around on some tree trunks, look at that fucken stability
    Take Initiative... Better Yourself.
    The slack hand impoverishes, but the hand of the diligent enriches.-- Proverbs 10:4

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Eden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Legs look good I like the shape yours have. Arms look pretty good. There's just always going to be an issue with bis they're always gonna look smaller. Mine get fuller looking or thicker side to side but not much peak on them. Just odd genetics sometimes make them look smaller than they are for most. Who doesn't want bigger as though lol.